What To Pack?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by by918, Feb 17, 2021.

1. RainyCityFunCouple

RainyCityFunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    I see a couple of you suggest bringing (or buying) liquor... is that just so you have some in your room? Alcohol is included in this “all-inclusive” resort correct?

2. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    Yes to both h questions.

3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    It’s not necessary or bring your own. The reason we do is to start the day.. to get to a comfortable smooth feeling is going to take a while on the resort liquor, but the resort liquor can maintain it. Put a healthy serving in your insulated mug on the way to the pool then see your favorite bartender to fill it up with ice. We also like having a bottle in the room for after Bash fun (not every night but some).

If I drank at home the way I do at TTR I would be unconscious by mid afternoon. But if I only drink TTR booze while at the resort it’s hard to get a decent buzz, even with multiple tequila shots. Seriously, I bet I put down 20+ drinks from noon until 3 am. The booze at the resort must have a lower proof. Otherwise with the amount of liquor being served there would be passed out guests everywhere. I think it is cost saving for the resort and helps with liability.

I don’t like beer so that’s not an option,. Also, we don’t drink much when home, maybe a few times a year, so we’re not seasoned drinkers. In fact we are light weights.

Don’t get me wrong...I have been pretty buzzed on resort liquor ( only a couple of times) but never stupid, and it’s taken a lot, a real lot.

We have been to other resorts, like secrets, excellence, and breathless before we discovered TTR, and their booze was definitely more potent.

So...to save time and calories we bring a few of our favorites.

4. RainyCityFunCouple

RainyCityFunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Sounds smart! Thank you for the clarification!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice