What to expect on boobs cruise?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AnR, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    This was found from a earlier post from Steve.
    Ok, so the full range is Vodka, Tequila, Rum, Beer, Purified Water, Orange, Fresca (grapefruit), Coke, Sprite.

As mentioned above we have Pink Pussy (vodka, sprite, and grenadine), Orange Shit (Rum and Orange) Blue Bukkake (not sure what's in that) and Beer as the standard drinks. By standard I mean the crew will move around the boat with jugs of these drinks topping anyone's cup up as required.

For obvious reasons we cant really have the crew walking round with 12 different kinds of drinks or taking individual orders waiter style from everyone. But, if you fancy say a Tequila and Fresca or a Vodka and Coke (any combination of the above) you can ask one of the guys and they will bring it for you.

We also usually bring a bottle or two of Fireball (if we can get it, which isn't always) but it's a limited supply so you can't really order it on demand otherwise it will be gone in the first half hour, but we do pass it around.

T

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Steve speaksthe truth.
    Your cup will not will go dry and in fact will probably overflow...onto others...several times.
    The crew is great and works their tails off so be sure to tip when the MC sends someone around with the proverbial hat!

3. Rabz

Rabz Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Valid point!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,830 / 3
    There are few single guys on the Boobs Cruise. Steve keeps it this way because it would likely attract the larger groups of bachelor parties, spring breakers, etc, and this would in his (and our) opinion, likely change the overall sexy feel of the cruise. As such, there are usually only a few single guys on the boat. They don't tend to sail without buddies. The "Creeper" title is much less of a reflection on the single guys that are on the boat, and really nothing more than a good natured ribbing. The host makes many jokes about everything and anything, and this is nothing more than that. It's the same thing that happens at a comedy club when one individual is called out. It's all in good fun and I have yet to see anybody be offended by it. In person on the boat it is very easy to understand there is no sinister undertone in the comment. And the name stuck, so when describing the Boobs Cruise on this thread the Creeper moniker was applied as well. Nothing more. In fact, in our Boobs Cruise experience none of the single guys on the boat have come close to being considered a 'creeper."

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  5. California Couple

California Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +817 / 2
    Expect to have a lot of drunken shenanigans! It’s all in good fun. I ended up naked as many others did and the hubby didn’t care. But of course the vibe is really dependent on the people that go on that certain day.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Kyle, of course you'd want to see his wife's boobs, we'd all like to do so. And your wife's boobs, and mine, and that guy over there's wife's boobs and that lady walking over there..... y'all get the point.

Boobs are awesome.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sadly this is a couple month old thread and I still haven’t seen her breasts. What is up with that? :)

8. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    I saw them last year.... spectacular.

9. BestKeptSecrets

BestKeptSecrets Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0

Looks like we'll overlap by a day. We're assuming that by the time we arrive on the 18th, your worries on the matter will be so far gone as to seem almost silly in retrospect.

10. First timers

First timers Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0
    This has to be one of my fav posts I've seen on here "Gee, I wonder where they told their wives they were going" as they haul their golf clubs around! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice