What to expect on boobs cruise?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AnR, Aug 9, 2018.

1. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    We all would like to see them! lol But as for how do people get that drunk... You are gone from mid-morning until 4 or later in the afternoon. Just guessing on that because nobody brings a watch nor could any of us tell time at that point anyway. We can barely remember our room number, and sometimes even then you might wind up in a different one. oops! And your drink NEVER goes empty. The crew makes sure of it. The first stop is for some snorkeling on the way out, and the stop on the way back is for a naked swim. It's all in good fun. You're in for a great time!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Sober people, drunk people, varying levels of folks progressing towards drunk, clothed people, topless people, nude people, people having sex in some manner, people not having sex, fun people, very few boring people,great boat, great staff, most fun you'll have in Cancun, and other cool shit!

THE END

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    I haven't been on a Boobs Cruise since 2015, but signing up this year for sure. Be interesting to see how things have changed over the years. I have some body issues, in that mine is much bigger than average. I've never felt necessarily uncomfortable being fat on a Boobs Cruise, people are very open and welcoming no matter your size or shape. I just stopped feeling comfortable in myself when I put on a lot more weight over the past couple of years. However, I had a self-realisation about how uncomfortable I was feeling in my own skin, and have been working hard on losing weight this year. I feel a lot better about myself. I'm almost back down to the size I was when I very first visited Cancun in 2012 and went on my first Boobs Cruise. That was a freaking awesome experience, hoping I can replicate that.

4. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    Would need better pics to tell for sure but your wifes tits look about the same as my wifes are and she is topless ever chance she gets ,,,, ;)

(.Y.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Kate&Steve

Kate&Steve Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0
    Thanks for posting - as I’m a bigger girl too! I’ve just kind of got the fuck it attitude so far - hoping that stays! I’m happy with my boobs so looking forward to letting loose! Just going to try not to worry about all my other insecurities since it sounds like everyone is amazing and just looking to have a good time!!

6. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    Make sure to keep that attitude, smile, be friendly and go with the flow and you will have a amazing time.

T

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. AnR

AnR Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Thanks for all the replies guys and girls! I have showed them all to her in hopes to put her mind at ease, lol. She saw the nudity part and said she'd do it if I was naked too ahaha. So we shall see! Does seem like an awesome time, though.

8. Chicagocpl

Chicagocpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    You know that friend you have, the one who gets fucked up at every party you have, but ends up making it the best night ever?
    Imagine 100 people just like that on a 65ft boat with a crazy ass crew encouraging them to keep going a little further.....
    You will have the time of your life!
    I'll never miss an opportunity to Boobs Cruise!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Stef N Ed

Stef N Ed Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0

We will be there the same time! It will be a blast. Seems like a great crowd that week :D

10. tknitez couple

tknitez couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0
    Boobs Cruise, highly highly highly recommended. I personally was worried that it would be all gorgeous people, and I'd be the lone dad-bod guy. I worried for nothing, because it was a great cross section of all types of people, and even a good amount of gorgeous people. Regardless, all were extremely welcoming and fun.
    My wife and I lean a bit to the conservative side, and are just dipping our toes in all this sexual freedom stuff, and we weren't sure what to expect, but we figured it would be fun...but it was 1000% more fun than we expected.

As far as drinks go, I'll also vouch that you'll never see the bottom of your cup. The staff is excellent.

Cant wait to go again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice