What to do?

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by P & L, Feb 4, 2018.

1. BillS

BillS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Hey all, We are just too damn lazy to read the reviews. Is topless allowed at the exhale pool at Breathless??? And what is the music like and volume at the Xceleration (sp) pool? Thanks!

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    1…no topless allowed at exhale pool. Probably fine on the beach in front of that area. It’s usually empty anyway. It’s like a sandals vanilla resort on that side of breathless.
    2…music at the xcellerated pool is standard resort edm/contemporary pop. It is party loud from noon till seven. You can talk and it won’t hurt your ears. The rooms are pretty good at sound proofing. There are quality speakers throughout that pool area so they don’t have to jack the volume from one source.

The two sides are at opposite ends of the resort but worlds apart in terms of feel. There is the activities pool in between them

3. KFC

KFC Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Just checked in have lunch at bites. Here til Saturday the 17th. I did specifically ask about camera policy at the accelerate pool and the response we got was, “we encourage everyone to be respectful but there is no official camera policy yet.”

4. jhpby

jhpby Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We went to breathless in nov 2017 and stayed in building 3 partial oceanview...the room was gorgeous, the location was perfect! Building 3 allure people have access to the bar (the one under the lobby, not the one by the xhale pool) because all keys for building 3 work there. We spent the majority of days at the allure pool but went to xcelerate pool for the foam party and other fun activities. There were a few people topless during the day at the xcelerate pool but we found most the topless fun was i the xcelerate hot tub at night. There was no one topless in the allure pool during the day and the odd time there was 1-3 people topless in the allure hot tub in the early evening. We are going back February 24th-March 3 and will be staying in the allure area again.

Hope this helps!

5. BillS

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Thank you for your reply, it helps a lot. We loved the folks at TTR April last year but couldn't really enjoy their personalities once the music got so loud in the afternoons at the sexy pool. It's hard to have a nuanced, clever conversation when shouting into someone's ear. Sigh. I guess our best time was from 10 am to 1 pm in that pool when it was quieter. Oh, and at night when the single guys and hubbies tried to work their magic with the wife in her Yandy type cocktail dresses. Bless their hearts for trying. We just use that scenario to heat things up between us, nothing more.....You have experienced the same, haven't you?? We saw the red Yandy dress. Fantastic! Hugs now.

6. BillS

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Hello M24. We found TTR to be like a couples Vegas pool party (Venus at Caesars) but with MUCH more informality and complete lack of judgements. People were very kind and humble, downright lovely. Not a frat party environment. Of course, ones trip depends on who is there at that time... The resort is well named though because you will run into VERY attractive people/couples who want to ,ummm, take you home. You can handle these easily and tactfully of course. The few who gave us pause are what we call the predatory couples, a very small minority, who work hard at this type of thing, usually unable to pick up on casual hints.... They are easy to spot for us because the husband is almost always so damn deadly serious as he works his eyes from side to side trying to figure who is available. Once he learns it's not you 2 he/they will drop you like a hot potato and move on. I get a kick out of them but my wife gets uncomfortable and shoots me that "you need to handle this right now", which I do. You'll have no problems at TTR and will probably have a blast. We hope you do and that this post helps. Hugs again!

7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Thank for the compliment about the yandybdress but No one has ever hit on my wife at breathless or any other resort. I hope it does not happen at TTR and people act with some decorum. We are looking to have fun ... drink, laugh...but definitely won’t be advertising flirty.

8. P & L

P & L Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    To BillS.
    Respectfully, do you honestly believe that if your wife wears a Yandy dress she isn't going to be "hit on"??? Don't be offended, take it as a compliment. I wonder what would happen if it is a single woman or the wife of the man hitting on your wife, you would react the same way? Take it in stride but if the guy gets too creepy tell him to back off.

9. BillS

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    P & L, respectfully also now: You didn't read my comment carefully at all. I don't get offended, my reply was " I get a kick out of them but my wife gets uncomfortable..". See it now? I absolutely expect folks to hit on my wife, especially at TTR. It's absolutely a turn on but we don't do anything with it. Read more carefully next time before you reply. Hugs, Bill.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice