what to do what to do....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Brookers13, Sep 20, 2005.

?

Should Brooke go to Cancun for 4 nights?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ffs i dont care if you go or not

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Brookers13

Brookers13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks liz n hillsey :)

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I say go!!

But usually (depending on the resort) it only costs a small amount more to stay for 7 days than it does for 4.

It's definitely more bang for the buck.

Price both and you'll see what I mean.

Karan

3. ReAk~LiZarD

ReAk~LiZarD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah try to save some more money and go 7 days think you will get much better deals

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And honestly it's not much more.

Depending on which resort it can be as little as $200 on a package deal.

Karan

5. john495

john495 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What kind of ques it that? .......

6. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you can swing a trip of any number of nights in Cancun, without going broke, DO IT!!!

Michelle

7. MOOSEY

MOOSEY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    brookers

you
    must
    go !!!!!!!!!!

8. Brookers13

Brookers13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha im broke for sure...but im gonna be a teacher so i figure i may as well get used to it :wink:

9. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Now, now, now....don't resign yourself to the poorhouse just yet.....LOL!

As you may already know, the entire generation of baby boomer teachers are now retireing in droves all over the country in massive numbers. In practically all states there are some SERIOUS shortages of teachers and not just in certain academic areas like math, science, and special Ed.

Chicago is soooo understaffed that they are recruiting like crazy to bring people here from other countries to teach! I think if this trend continues, you are perfectly timed to be able to make what you want if your willing to relocate to wherever is paying the most.

For example, Chicago is bringing people in, paying 100% of the cost of getting them a masters in Education & certification in this state! (while they are getting certified and getting their masters, they are full-time employees and working a classroom under the supervisor of a certified teacher)

Lotta teachers here who make more than I do as an attorney.....IN the northwest & north suburbs of Chicago you have ALOT of teachers making 6 figure salaries! Chicago isn't unique in this either......lotta places up north pay boo coo bucks for good teachers.

So if your willing to relocate at some point, you could end up with a VERY nice salary..... :wink:

Michelle

10. Brookers13

Brookers13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    definitely willing to relocate...but i was thinking south...i have a minor in spanish

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice