what time do you wake up at in cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by bigdickcadillac, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    depending how late I am out the night before, I'll fall asleep on the beach for a while during the day

2. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It took me about 5 days to get over the Jet lag and about 18 hours time difference so for the first half of our trip we kept waking up about 11.30-12 which really sucked and then the second half we were getting up about 9-10am which was better :D

3. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    18 hours! :shock: bloody hell and I thought 8 hours was bad enough, I thik i'd sleep for the whole two weeks with that amount of Jet Lag lol.

On the first morning I always get up stupidly early because my time clock is all messed up, I remember the first year I got up at 4:30am and went in the ocean and chased pelicans about. I dont like getting up any later than 9 though, otherwise all the good beach spots go :D

Bye
    Adam

4. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was getting up at about 11 last year. Apart from when England were playing in the World Cup. We would get up at 7 and go to Paddy Obriens to watch the game.

I was still drunk when I work up, then after a few two pinters it was game over.

Going to try and get up earlier this year. Made a resolution to get up, eat properly to let myself recover from teh night before.

I wasted too many days last year laying round rough as fuck because I couldn't be arsed to go and eat.

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    abbout 10-12 then usuallly have a kip while sun bathing by pool

6. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its the best feeling to just get up and walk out on that hot white sand and then stepping right into that blue sea Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bye
    Adam

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    oh I love getting up, getting some food, then going down to the water to just take in the morning! Love it!

8. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The first morning is such a good feeling, I remember last year being sat in the ocean looking out at cancun at 8:00am thinking 'No work and 14 days of this.... Brilliant'

Bye
    Adam

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I don't need to be up early early, But I usualyl drag my ass outta bed for 10-11

10. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That 1st deep breath by the ocean is a fantastic feeling, also love when we got off the plane and stepped out the airport and could barely breathe it felt great

I usually try to wake bout 10

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice