What time do you usually head out at night? Pre party stuff?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I imagine at a busy hotel this is good fun, our bar was always very quite after about 8 apart from a few old timers lol

Bye
    Adam

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    our hotel wasnt bad because most people stayed untill the bus took them up to whereever we went when they was going a good place sometimes there whole night would be carona bar though! they did us good at city got us a row of tables and own barman for less than price on door so wernt bad. x

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our hotel was good, we had a band usually and they played all the fun songs. Then after that the bus came and everyone disappeared hee hee

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sometimes at night they would have live shows on the 5 a side football didnt really watch as it was away from the bar though. think i can remmeber one night they had some guy with an old fashioned organ playing in the lobby :S lol not the best but the drink is free better to go to bars and clubs tipsy when you get there makes you feel more comfortable and into it straight away

5. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow u guys go out very early by 9 not one person in my group is dressed, we take out the vodka and red bulls, jager etc pre drink prob everyone is done gettin dressed hair etc by 1015 pre drink till 11 start heading out clubs arent packed till late anyway so y go so early, if i went out early most likely would come home early

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nah I go out to the bars at like 10-11pm, and stay late..No coming home early Gosh you guys take longer than us ladies do!

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the bars not being as packed early on is a good thing to me i drink crazy at the bar early when no Lines and feel the atmosphere out for night ahead

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I like to pre drink at the smaller bars( slices, carlos and charlies, corona bar, ect..) then around 11 or so, when the lines start forming, get right in and start drinking in the vip room, love it!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just like going with the hotel, so whenever they leave I leave....Usually between 10-11...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice