What time do you usually head out at night? Pre party stuff?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 9, 2007.

1. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dont get why did it tho it only got sweatied up and curly once left hotel lol

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah im usually a lil buzzed the majority of the day, but its right before I go out when I hit the bottle the hardest, then we usually leave around 8, to go to La Isla and Come N Eats and get a bite, then we head out to the clubs

3. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We start at 11:00 am on average and go all night till about 3-4am of continuous drinking then do it all again the next day. We don't really stop thru the day just throw in a few glasses of water every so often to stay hydrated.

4. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember one night think its the night oakenfold was on at The City, I was out early then went to the city rocked out then oakenfold came on (I HATE DANCE(TECHNO)) so i left went back to my hotel (this is 3am) then saw a couple of dudes we met there and they were just heading out so i went to Basic with them! awesome night that was...I have no idea i think i got back at 8am or something i dunno

AWESOME TIMES IN AN AWESOME PLACE

5. tnohren

tnohren Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how much do you guys pay at say slices before you get to the main bars

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I usually have a few beers at slices, or a few yards. Less than 10-15 american dollars usually, because I pre drink a little at the hotel!

7. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nap from like 6-7 go eat, shower, ready at the hotel bar by 9

8. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    anyone remember an outdoor club right by slices with the big Y on the bar, yeild or something? that place used to be a huge preparty spot.

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think last year we didnt use to leave till about 10 or 11 but I really cant remember, this year I would like to do a few bars first, although when you stay AI why say no to free booze lol

Bye
    Adam

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah easier to sit at the hotel and pre drink..And get to know people at your hotel :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice