What time do you usually head out at night? Pre party stuff?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 9, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well, Im usually dressed and ready by 8 at latest, usually at Slices or Carlos and charly's by 9! All the clubs open around 11, so thats 2 hours of pre drinking. Since we have AI, sometimes we will drink for free until 11 then head out, but usually pre gaming around the clubs and checking out the atmosphere! What about everyone else?

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i like to head upto party zone around half 9 after pre drinks in hotel bar then hit a few bars usually congo or corona bar then i hit club fairly early buy my self a q jump the bars usually quiet earlyon so i drink myself to death before it gets busy :lol:

3. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last yr we varied massivly...From partying in hotel til 10pm and hitting bars/clubs...to going out at 6pm and rocking bars til the club let us in :lol:

I love this place

And im likeing your posts Jason, memory provoking :D

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea going to aplace cant remmeber name it had a live rock cover band playing outside we first went due to hearing metallica being played by them :lol: one night we got a big group down and was roudy so they gave us afull bucket of carona as we were attracting people into the place :lol:

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I like all the little places around the main clubs! Corona Bar, Slices, and Carlos and Charly's are my favs, but all the smaller chill places are fun! Nice place to start off before the main clubs

6. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im usually sippin on booze all day.

I start drinking heavily around 8pm and get ready and dressed around 9. then take the bus out around 9:30 - 10. I will have a very good buzz going by the time I get down to the party zone.

these threads are good to get pumped!!

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Uh don't really get down tot he lobby till about 9ish or so...We are girls we take longer :cool:

8. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well said jason. This year - I'm gonna make it to Slices! Never really have before except for a beer or two durin the day. The Corona was a big pre-game spot for me last year.. started the party a lot of nights there!!

It's gettting soooooooo close!!!

9. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was the girl of our group :? they had all had 5 drinks by time i was done lol

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes it's cause of the hair.....( insert me doing the hair motion)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice