what stores are big in your neck of the woods

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mikie c, Dec 19, 2006.

1. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Everything in about 67 colours and at sizes only an 8 year old can fit in!!

2. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha, too true, it's good for costume parties though if you're stuck for ideas. Gotta admit, I did find an awesome pair of denim shorts there about 2 months ago :oops: only found them coz I was looking for something else I thought I might of found there

3. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep, v.good for costume parties. Al & me were in there after cropped tights the other day for her for work. Their vests/singlets are alright, it's just the shop in general makes me feel about 56 years old! :lol: Got some good jeans in Just Jeans the other day though.

4. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can imagine how you feel, I used to feel old going there when i was 18 & 19, haha, you'd sneak in and sneak out and hope no one you knew saw you :lol:

5. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Chicago we have Walgreen's every mile or less, Jewel, Osco, CVS, Home Depot, Menards, Starbucks, Michaels, Dominicks, Target, Walmart, Costco is getting bigger, McDonalds, Wendys, Subway, Dunkin Donuts, Carson Pirie Scotts, Kohls, Trader Joes, and Macy's because they bought Marshall Fields.

Katie

6. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mmmmm! :D

7. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes Jen we have plenty of those when you come to Chicago!

Been enjoying your trip updates... wish I did that when I was young.

Katie

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've just had McD for lunch funnily enough Katie! :D

Ah, the trip. I'm enjoying it SO much. I'm not exactly young anymore :shock: and I thought all backpackers were aged 20-22 - not so! Theres a great mix of people I've met. Much like a day at BBG!

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aint that the truth :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

10. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Shut it, Zuchini Genitals!!! :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice