what stores are big in your neck of the woods

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mikie c, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Rated_SiR

Rated_SiR Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tim Horton's is huge up here in Canada.

2. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oooohhh totally forgot about Boost Juice, LOVE it was gonna have one today but didn't get round to it. My fav was the Pure Passion, they still make it for me but it's not on the standard menu anymore, you should ask for it one day it's passionfruit, strawberry frozen youghrt and apple juice, there is probably something else in there too, haha.
    I also forgot we have Bakers Delight and Brumby's, both are franchised bread bakeries (not really cake/pastry bakeries). Managed to forget that classy store called Supre too, bloody everywhere with their cheap short lived fad clothes, haha.

Might have get a boost tomorrow night after work now, yum!!

3. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here in Ontario, we have loads of Tim Hortons, Starbucks, Chapters, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zehrs/Loblaws, Home Depot, Staples, Subway, McDs, Walmart, Winners... probably a ton more that I can't think of.

Seems like whichever city you visit in Ontario, all the shopping centres look alike.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cincinnati has Wal-Mart, Meijer, Biggs, Target, Starbucks, Kroger, Dillards, Macy's, Elder Beerrman, Kohls, Staples, HH Gregg, Lowes, Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond, Linens and Things....shall I go on???

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here in Sheffield I have located a donkey called ' Eric ' who live's in the next field to me.

No Walmart.
    No Tim Hortons
    No Dollar land.
    No Boost juice.

Just a big field, occupied by Eric.

Ian :lol: :lol:

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not even a Walmart??

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nope, although Wall Mart own the second largest supermarket chain here called asda so I reckon they must sell the same gender of products.

www.asda.co.uk

Ian :lol:

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BUt you guys still have a Wise Buys don't you?? :cool:

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never heard of them.

Sound similar to ' Poundstretcher ' & ' Poundland ' where everything is either a quid or dirt dirt dirt cheap but has normaly broke or has expired by the time you've picked it off the shelf, walked round the shop and got to the checkout........................ so i'm told.

Ian :lol:

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nah Wise Buys isn't a dollar store. I loved going in there,..,They have them maybe only in Belfast?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice