What Should We Wear For Theme Nights? (1st Timer)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Zach o, May 5, 2019.

1. Peyton

Peyton Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    What is a great website to find outfits for theme nights? I’ve looked and ordered off some sites and the clothes were terrible quality.

2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Yandy is good.

eBay is cheap with a massive selection, especially if you have some lead time to buy from sellers in China. Let's face it: everything is made in China anyway, so you might as well cut out the middle man. I am not always happy with what I receive from sellers in China, but at the price I pay, I can afford to throw some in the garbage. My sheer night dress cost $10 and another dress was $8. I had to replace all the trims on the second dress because they were terrible quality, but now I have a great dress.

Keep in mind that everything bought directly from China is sized smaller than what is sold here. I am a size 2/4 but buy Medium in Chinese sizes. Sometimes it can take 2 months or more for orders to arrive, though all of my orders for my July trip have been arriving in a month or less.

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Oh, and "one size fits all" in Chinese means "one size fits size 1". If you are larger than a size 4, "one-size" items won't fit. I posted yesterday on a July thread that I just received some one-size booty shorts for my superhero costume, and they are too tight on me. Keto here I come.

4. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    One we don't think has been mentioned is a Man's White shirt for "White night"... girls look amazing in that, easy to take, versatile and it can be as incredibly sexy .as the wearer simply wishes.....usually gets better as the night progresses.....

5. Carlos&Alicia

Carlos&Alicia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +500 / 0
    Less is more, check out some of our outfits for ideas. Enjoy your stay!

6. Zach o

Zach o Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 0
    Haha I agree. We got some fun ideas now. Been looking around a lot lately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice