What Room To Pick?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diannahb830, Jul 9, 2021.

1. T&D PA

T&D PA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 1
    Hey everyone!

So we are coming in June 2022. Our friends have the penthouse. I am trying to find a room that would be close to them but one that we could escape the noise from Bash at night. Any suggestions??

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    A lush room in the tower is set back farther then the bash tower rooms, so there isn't as much bash noise in those, and it's a quick walk to the penthouse. Anything other than that is out of the tower, so it wouldn't be close a penthouse.

3. T&D PA

Ratings:
    +278 / 1
    Great, thank you!! What are the balcony views for those rooms? Also, is it a long walk to the pool? We have always stayed in the 1st floor rooms by quiet pool and I liked how close they were. But we want to be close to our friends and try the tower out this time.

4. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,127 / 2
    The way Temptation is laid out…no rooms are a long walk from the pool.

5. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    The view strait out is nice when you are in your room looking out because it's a strait shot of the ocean with no obstructions. It's also nice when sitting on your balcony. The only way it isn't the greatest is if you look down, because the rooms are set back in the tower and when you look down you see the roof of the lobby (which is in pretty rough shape).

It's not a long walk to the pool, because you are close to the elevators, but like all tower rooms you have to go through the lobby and down the ramp to get to the pool (until you learn which staircases to take that go all the way to the ground and then you pop out around the sides and walk to the pool.)

6. T&D PA

Ratings:
    +278 / 1
    I remember those staircases confusing me last time
    I think we decided on a Bash room. Our contract has the Bash room, garden & plush jacuzzi at the same price. Lush Tower is substantially higher and not worth it in my opinion. Now the problem is the site is showing Bash rooms are booked half way through our stay.. Crazy to think things are booked a year in advance.

7. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    Well then if you are concerned about noise, just make sure to ask for a Bash room set back from the edges, closer to the Lush rooms. I normally request rooms towards the ends, closest to the penthouse. I can tell you from our last trip, they are VERY loud at night if you aren't down at the party.

8. T&D PA

Ratings:
    +278 / 1
    I figured they would be super loud. Even the rooms by the quiet pool were loud at night. So I can't imagine the Bash rooms. We're only staying 4 nights before moving to Desire, so we should be able to handle it with the help of ear plugs

9. LolliPop

LolliPop Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Do you have to ware wrist bands, if so what is the best color?

10. LolliPop

LolliPop Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I made a reservation for October 17th, they assigned a 20,000 series room number. Is that Good?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice