What Is The Perfect Length (lol) Of Stay For Newbies?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by BFFs4FWB, Feb 10, 2022.

?

What is the perfect length (lol) of stay for newbies?

1. 4 days

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  2. 5 days

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
  3. 6 days

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  4. 7 days

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  5. More

11 vote(s)
    26.8%
  1. ozarks

ozarks Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 0
    We like to go ten days. We try to rest the liver one day but it doesn't always work.

2. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    Wouldnt do less than 7 flights cut off parts of 2 of them our next trip will be hoping for 10 if life permits it,,,

(.Y.)

3. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    Our first trip was 7, usually we go 10-12 days but we have done 14. We haven't travelled since November 2019 so I'd go for 14 in a heartbeat!

4. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    We find 9 nights to be perfect for us. More specifically arrive on Thursday and leave on Saturday.

Aside from the fact that we now have a few great friends that go the week before us and arriving early in the week let's us see them, we have other reasons for it too.

1. Most people arrive on a Friday/Saturday so we like having a day or 2 to get settled in before all the people we met on here for that trip arrive. It's like Christmas every few hours for those first few days when new people keep arriving. Makes it a lot easier to get to know new friends better rather than everyone being there all at once.

2. We have always found that the Friday parties are the best at night and really like being there for 2 of them.

3. Flights are a bit cheaper on Thursday so it saves some cash and if we don't happen to like our room it's easy to switch since many people are leaving over the next couple days.

4. Similar to how everyone arrives Friday/Saturday we find most leave on Saturday too. And while it's great having people arrive after we get there, it sucks being the only ones of your new friend group left......now, that's a completely relative statement since there are always tons of awesome people there.

5. We did 7 days our first trip and it was definately not enough. I would rather be there a day too long feeling ready to leave while being in paradise than having to drag my luggage through the lobby completely not ready to leave and seeing the party going on.

Now, obviously this is our preference. We know a few people that go stupid hard and after 3 or 4 days they are done.

5. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,132 / 1
    We’ve been doing 10 days for several trips now! We like it because our trip is long enough that we don’t feel bad taking much needed rest days. we just can’t do it like when we were younger! Lol

6. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,132 / 1
    On a 10 dayer, we prefer flying out on Thursday and returning on Saturday. In fact we’ve done it more than once. But check it out, leaving on a Monday and returning on a Wednesday saves us 500$ or more. We’re flying from Washington state. It’s crazy. It’s been hard for us to pass up. And that’s in a package deal.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Our normal is 10 nights, Monday to a Thursday. Two lingerie nights. And these are great days to fly into Cancun and leave Cancun. Short lines.

Brent and Kells are correct. It’s sucks to be the last ones after everyone leaves. People are awesome but after a week it’s hard to find the energy to mingle with strangers. But...It also sucks to leave when your friends are still there having fun without you.

8. BrianandAlicia

BrianandAlicia Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +615 / 0
    Alicia and I like to do between 8-10 days for each trip. Having been there multiple times, we've found that 8-10 days allows us to partake in all of the evening and day time events but also allows us time to just relax. Whether its in our room or on the island, taking a day to relax is much needed. I would know, I suffer from FOMO and I don't want to miss a thing at the resort...

We fly, on average, 6 hours each way. Depending on when we leave Edmonton or Cancun, we can basically write those days off for partaking in any of the resorts festivities.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. TxCouple84

TxCouple84 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 1
    We did our first trip spur of the moment. Literally booked at 1100 am and flew out at 330pm. We were only there 48 hours but immediately realized we loved the resort.

Next trip was 4 months later. We did 5 nights which was a good amount.

The next trip was also 4 months later … we did 4 nights and it was a perfect way to wrap up our busy summer.

We are going April 5-11 this year and we’re really looking forward to 6 nights. We’ve got several older children but we balance them with our ex-spouses. The main reason we’re not likely to stay past 7 nights is because we don’t like having the dogs at the kennel that long lol.

You’ll get addicted to this place I promise. Everyone is super polite and friendly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice