what is the mexican currency?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by John John, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All depends ' Dookie ' on how long he's staying for, where he's staying and what he wants to do whilst there.

The trips are good but will carve into your money and many of the Brits dont realise how ' tip cultured ' the Mexicans are and although most of us come from the UK on all inclusives you'll be surprised how invisable you are at the bar in some places , even with your a/i band and been 6ft 2 and 18st :shock: but suddenly have a 20/50 peso note in your hand then your the apple in thier eye, hold a 100 peso note upwards and you may aswell stand there with your cock out and enjoy the extra service tipping high buys you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

PS. I've also found out tonight that Marks and Sparks are doing the Peso at $20.74 to the £1 as opposed to Thomas Cooks $18.70. Basically, if your planning on taking £1000 with you this will increase your spending power by £98, yes £98 :shock: :shock: . May be an idea if theres a group of you to chip in and go to Marks to get them, dont know if they do Travellers cheques yet but a near 10% injcrease on your foreign currency isnt somthing to be missed now is it. :lol:

http://www.fxcorporation.co.uk/marksandspencer/exchange_rates.asp

Ian. :lol:

2. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so your taking pesos ian?

3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Havent made my mind up yet.

I hear the krugerrand is making significant gains in the gold markets, but once you deduct value added tax you'd be better sinking your cash into russian crude oil as I hear of a recent strike in the higher Bakans will net you a faster return on your intrinsic investment... still, making you a profit over the investment period, but negligable given the higher markup of the Bulgarian ' Lev ' .

Yes, I'm taking Peso's ' UKLAD ' . :lol:

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Along with a f*ck off size gun to ward off anybody thinking of relieving me of them. :lol: :lol:

5. Braggy

Braggy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    leave it up to Ian :D

7. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I *heart* Marks & Sparks, they sell the best munch.

8. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol ok cheers!!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ian have your booked and finalized your trip yet?

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ya........... whats the good word?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice