What Is The Best Way To Contact Ttr To Confirm Reservation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TimAndBrenda, Apr 19, 2019.

1. TimAndBrenda

TimAndBrenda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 1
    We booked a flight plus room through Temptation-experience .com back in Feb this year. Our vacation dates are July 13-20. My card was immediately charged for the airfare and a small deposit for the room. We also quickly received a confirmation email with confirmation# from the resort and a second confirmation email the following day with the same confirmation#.

It is now 2 months later and the resort has not yet charged us for the remainder of the room balance. We have confirmed airline tickets, confirmed travel insurance, but no confirmation from the resort other than the two auto reply emails. We tried calling the US Toll Free number 1-877-485-8367 which was provided on the confirmation email, however this number does not seem work. We also emailed reservations@original-group.com twice with no response. This was the email address provided on the confirmation letter.

Neither the wife nor I have international calling on our phones. Is there any other way to contact the resort to confirm our stay without the need to add international calling to our mobile plan?

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    Maybe try this number and see if they can direct you to front desk guest services

USA AND CANADA TOLL FREE 1855 556 1632

3. fun4us

fun4us Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +941 / 2
    I just called the resort yesterday to confirm our reservation. 1-888-299-7705

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  4. Emman

Emman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    You’ll receive an email to pay the remainder of your balance 14 days before your travel date.

Appreciating that you don’t want to leave anything to chance, you can email specialattention1@original-group.com

5. BandLus2

BandLus2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    If you are traveling in July then final payment is due 30 days prior. At least thats what my reservations say. Only number I have is Premiere 855-556-1632.

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    We have found Carrier Pigeon that also speak Mexican Spanish the most effective method of communication.
    In rate instance we have also used smoke signals and drums:)
    Sorry, could not resist and I am 4 JD’s down on this fine Good Friday!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice