What is the best option for TV programing?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by tbird, Oct 2, 2007.

1. tbird

tbird Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've talked to several people and all have a different opinion. We need US english channels with HD capabilities.

2. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you want US based programming you can get Dish Network here in Cancun, provided you have a United States billing address. Because of the satellite involved in HD programming, you'll need a bit more room for your dish or possibly dishes. There is an excellent Dish rep in Puerto Morelos who can arrange it for you. PM me if you can't find the info here by searching for it.

Initial costs are higher than Sky or Cablemas, but on a feature to feature basis, Dish is less expensive.

3. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SKY

4. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I use Cablemas and get ABC NBC and News Channels, I had Dish Network for 15 years but Cable is much easier, no hassle no problems with addresses and I get most of the programing I want.

5. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know a lot of People with Sky that say everytime it rains it also rains on the tv screen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice