What is March like in Cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BopRN, Jun 17, 2007.

1. BopRN

BopRN Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First time to Cancun...considering a trip next March. We are wanting an all-inclusive resort either in Cancun or Playa Del Carmen. We are considering the CanCun Palace. We definitely want a nice beach with crystal blue water that is great for swimming.

In March...Are the beaches crowded with Spring Break college crowds?
    What is the water temp? Is it a rainy season?

Palace resorts....is there a free shuttle between the resorts?
    Any info is appreciated!

2. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've never been in March, but it IS spring break, and I'm sure it's crazy!

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    march in cancun is WILD! At night, the zone is pretty much ALL spring breakers! At least from the 5+ trips I have been each march!! Every club is breakers, and most the resorts are breakers!! But, at the nicer resorts you will have far less breakers, because most just spend as little as possible to get there and stay!

4. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been there in March the last two years. It wasn't so bad in '06 because of Wilma. . .there was plenty open but word in the U.S. was that it was still torn up.

This last March was crowded. The weather was great. The airport was stupid crowded, however; I think it may be better now with the new terminal open. I'll find out in October.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice