What IS a CC party?? For you newbies.......................

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 10, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    A CC party(CancunCare.com) party is when all of us from this board, all meet up for 1 night of partying and fun in cancun! Steve, the site owner lives in cancun and we will be planning 1 night a week, depending, and depending on which week you are in cancun, you can go to the party and hang out with all your fellow CC posters! Usually involves 3 bars, all you can drink, its always a big event, so stay tunned for future announcements concerning the parties for this spring break!!

2. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good topic jason, i guess we brand the term CC Partyu around but don't explain it and it can confuse

Good Job Jason!

Based on last year....GO TO THIS...you get treat like kings & queens top drawer service i don't think my glasses got down to within a quarter full before another cold one was in my hand!

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes, it usually is a big draw!! Lots of people, LOTS of drinks, and an all out GREAT time with friends!

4. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm ready for my first CC Party!!!

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its seriously the most fun you can have on the trip guaranteed

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was lucky to go to both last year and had great fun prob the drunkest nights aswell the senor frogs barleaping tour staff are amazing like rik says you never get to bottom of a glass before anouther is waiting he was bringing them to me on podium in city :lol:

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah we have links in the pictures Thread that shows last times party. We all met up from the board I think there was 50 or so of us. And it was a blast. Nice to see all the faces in person, and get to know the people you chat with online.

Steve will post information closer to the time, and let us know the bars and the prices.

Everyone of course is welcome. Bring all your freinds, CC members or not! :lol:

8. Smiffy

Smiffy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Only a new guy to this board but I could be up for this! will be out there from 11th till the 18th so will keep watching this thread for info

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh everyone is welcome for sure!! There will be more info closer to the time. Last year we had like 50plus of us. And it's nice to see the faces in person of who you have been chatting to on the net!!

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ah the CC party.....remember it like it was yesterday, although I can only find 4 of my pics from that night haha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice