What have YOU had stolen when you were on vacation?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Tina, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Jarret

Jarret Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    For all of you that had break ins a few years back, did the resort use to use regular keys for the rooms? I can see those getting cut at some point over the years. I use to manage the lock system on cruise ships and it was impossible for someone to break into a room without me finding out who they were. If someone were to get caught entering a guest room they would have been fired. The current lock system that Temptation uses will track who's key unlocked the door and exactly what time they got in. In 5 years of this job all accusations of stolen items turned out to be false. I remember many guests actually trying to get their room steward fired and then finding their camera at the front desk or in their friends room the next day. The ironic thing is, most crew members had really nice cameras and most guests had crapy ones that they thought were good. Maybe I am to trusting but I had my macbook, video camera, and digital camera out the whole time I was at Temptation with no problems.

2. hot4l69

hot4l69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Missing

We had flip flops from the pool missing and could not figure out how because we never left.Hmmmmmmmmmmm?? and another time on a trip to Isla we were so drunk we forgot our sandles at the end of the trip.We went and asked the next day and they looked at use like we were crazy.Gee I wonder why.we had been to TTR several times and always stay on the ground floor we have never had a problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice