What have YOU had stolen when you were on vacation?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Tina, Mar 6, 2008.

1. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Brewster, I read something like this way back around my first trip....so I left my virginity home, cuz ill be damned if im gonna loose that at Temptations LOL

2. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

3. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Lol....If I see you crying in your beer at the end of the bar...muttering something about feeling "used", "cheap" and "violated" I'll know you lost it...

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Lol according to this thread, alls you would have to do is figure out who took it, the staff or a guest haha

5. Brewster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

6. ctibbo

ctibbo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On a trip to Cozemul a few years ago Chuck left my camera on a table by the front lobby area accidentally...after alot of searching and 1/2 hour later it miracously reappeared on the same table in the lobby area....someone had taken the camera and took it into the mens washroom and took some VERY disgusting pictures of himself...he had on this huge gold braclet as we could see from the pics and so for the rest of our week I was on the lookout for the gold bracelet!!! After dissinfecting my camera I was very happy to get it back!!! Seriously IT wasn't even that big so i'm not sure why he felt he had to show it off...lol!!!

7. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a tip that someone shared with me years back about all the documentation you bring with you like passports, drivers license, credit cards and so on.

Scan all of those things on your computer (or wherever you have access to a scanner) and save the image files. Then, before your trip, email those images to yourself and save the email in your email account. That way you have a record of those things accessible wherever you are as long as you can get to your email.

Replacing a passport is lots easier if you know the number and have a copy to present to prove who you are. For credit cards it is a way to be able to give the credit card company your card info if it is stolen or missing.

I have taken photo copies of them with me on vacation as well, but I am uber paranoid about losing the copies as well. Having them accessible via internet puts my mind at ease.

8. Brewster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Sounds like I'm going to have to pin a note on Kim.... "Please return to room #...."....lol

9. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Never had anything stolen.........and always get a second or third floor room. We always use the safe and that is where my little purse stays until its time to leave.

10. Rogues Roost

Rogues Roost Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great idea, i don't travel often but am always careful, lots of good info on this thread

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice