WHAT HAPPENS @ TTR AT NIGHT???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by leeleent, Feb 3, 2009.

1. leeleent

leeleent Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What goes on at TTR each night? Is it plenty to do there, or do you have to go out to find something to do? How is the entertainment there? Like I said before, we have been there before when it was BBG, but with the staff changes now, we want to know more of what to expect. When we were there a few years ago, there wasn't very much at night, I think becasue they had so much left to complete after hurricane Wilma. We want to hear all about it now.

2. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Other than the patio bar being open later, the night time schedule hasn't changed much.

3. trevillyan

trevillyan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were there last year but they still had the boyz then (Omar, Chinos, Lalo). All the years we've been it's been pretty much the same just the location of the activity has changed. We normally do the nightly activity then head to the clubs. During the remodel we didn't do much as the temp room was so crowed we had to stand in the hall.

4. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The place looks alot nicer,you can get a drink or food 24 hrs a day, about the same other wise. Terry

5. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That question is probably the only MAJOR complaint we had about the resort. There is very little to do unless you go to one of the clubs they are featuring that night, COCO BONGOS is a MUST see! Bring your camera! But the night life at the resort SUCKED! the disco wasnt open everynight and would be closed at 1am regardless of how many people were having a good time there, Patty O's stayed open late but the music stopped there at 1am as well.

6. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    true - very little - 1 out of 7 nights at the resort might be up to par

coco bongos - i could f&^%$# live at the place

true - night life at resort does suck yellow green donkey %^&* - they have no clue on the music - and you cant have a great time without great music - now you can have a good time - just not a great time

we always "get on the bus" (go to ne of the clubs) or just go to bed and do ye ol "in out in out" - not worth staying up otherwise an getting pissed about how truly lame it is

7. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Night life at the resort SUCKS, just as Gus said!!! Its all about the Money, If your not at the resort, they save money. We didn't like how they would heard everyone up like cattle for a show and some fun for an hour and then shut the disco down and get everyone to go on the bus. Don't get me wrong, we made our own fun at night at Patio's, but the weather kinda sucked and the music they play???? WOW. We had a great vacation due to the people we met on this board and the people we went with, T and Nikki are leaving in two weeks, I'm wondering what it is gonna be like without T. She is comming back in March but Nikki isn't, which really isn't no big deal. For anyone that want's to know, Chinos will never be allowed back either. Any other questions, ask and I will try to inform you.

8. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    however i believe you can find chinos at the TTR in Cabo,,,,,, not sure though, if you are like us any trip is what you make it! the best suggestion we can make is to find some good people on here, break the ice and you will have a nice group to hang with when you get there, thats what we did and are we glad we did! good people that helped make our trip something to remember, or at least try to remember, some nights are still a little foggy,,,,,lol WAKE UP Todd & Meg!!!! you too Mike & Laurie!

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    :idea: :shock: :cool: :lol: :wink:

10. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From my review that I posted on Trip Advisor (in blue):
    Nighttime activities were fine, but short. I would have preferred more activity at the resort after 10:30 p.m. but the Activities Staff have a nightly trip to a different club that you can optional take (at added cost). There is some activity after 10:30 p.m. but it is mostly just drinking and conversation with some dancing, no actual entertainment, which is what I would have preferred.

I think they could do more in the line of "entertainment" at night instead of the club trips but that's just me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice