What happens on the booze cruise stays on the booze cruise?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by cc_matt, Jan 22, 2009.

1. cc_matt

cc_matt Regular Registered Member

Belleville Michigan Freezing my ass off!!!
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys, i'm planning on taking the booze cruise while i'm on spring break. I've done my research to get a better idea of what sort of events go on. There's lots of drinking and dancing of course and all the websites I have read mention contests, but none of them mention what kind. they all keep them hush hush. What kind of contests are going on on this booze cruise. Is it really that secretive? This mystery is killing me :mad:

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no mystery, they usually change up the contests each year, but a lot of the same old stuff! Wet tshirt contests, best sexual position, ect.............. its worth going on if you havent gone before, but if you have, once is enough! Besides, you waste more time on the boat going to the island than you do on the island lol. Its not a bad time, besides its over by midnight and you are back in cancun! And usually WASTED off your ass hahahaha like ANDREW last year! Poor guy was passed out in our room when I came back to get my freak on with my lady friend.

3. cc_matt

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha, so I read in another thread! Thanks. Most informative like usual Engineerguy. Hopefully we will kick it hard spring break 2010 together in cancun if you decide to make it.

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ya, I might make it back, not sure, will see how my UK trip goes. There are SO many other places I would like to see other than cancun!! I have no doubt you all will rock out in cancun!

5. Boxy

Boxy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: What happens on the booze cruise stays on the booze crui

Don't volunteer dude! It's like the ping pong bat on your bare arse. I felt sorry for all the guys who volunteered!

6. Lara

Lara Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just think of any contest you have ever seen before on spring break and thats what you have on the booze cruise.... and like jason said... your WASTED by the time you get back :-D .... i think we all planned to meet up at slices last year but no one made it? i dont think hahahahahah its a great time for sure... something you gotta do!

7. cc_matt

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha thanx for the warning Boxy. Will keep that in mind. Maybe I'll like getting spanked! :lol: Hell, I may not even feel it i'll be so wasted by that time. Anywho yeah sounds like a blast guys. Its a for sure thing now. Booking it tomorrow.

8. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I disagree with engineer guy on one thing though. once is not enough cuz I'm going AGAIN, and had the most fun ever. and yes the best part to me. but that's the point...booooooze cruiiiise!
    :p

9. treverd

treverd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm goin with StudentCity and they said there is a booze cruise included in there party package is this the same one? Or should I book it separately? Thanks guys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice