WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NO PICTURES RULE IN NICE SHOES???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mike & Marnel, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Krissy Falker

Krissy Falker Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pretty self explanatory.

2 Teams.

Anything Goes.

Best Team Wins.

Naked.

Krissy. :shock:

2. seattletnt

seattletnt Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Absolutely perfect explanation Krissy!

3. elrodh

elrodh Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    We did not get to go last year, sounds like a lot of fun to us. Had a blast last year at the pj night. :wink: :D Looking forward to having a great time , pics or no pics. Don't want to end up on the web, but might take one for the team :lol:

4. Liv & Ren

Liv & Ren Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I've always said

As it aspires to become Desire-lite, Temptations should adopt a "no cameras anywhere" policy like their big sister down the beach. I don't think cameras are allowed at the very successful Hedo resorts. Why? Because you can be hedonistic without the threat of ending up all over the Internet. Sounds more tempting to me....
    :demonicaentertainsagain: Liv

5. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Liv and Ren
    I totally disagree, this is temtations, not Desire and we charish our pictures to remember our journeys in life. We take pictures to enjoy what has been a really enjoyable experience. I have never seen any pictures posted on the web. We love the memories and it is not like the nude resorts. It is all fun and we do not share pictures without consent.
    Don

6. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love my pictures from the resort.
    We were looking at them last night and laughing our asses off!

I was pretty careful about the photos I took around the pool and tried not to get topless people in the background. I know that everyone else is probably not as courteous.

To my knowledge there are no photos taken of me that I did not know were being taken, and nothing I'd not want posted has ever ended up on the internet. I know the photos exist, but luckily the parties that have them have all been courteous enough to share them with those involved, and no one else. Again, this is "that I know of".

I know that the first night we were there, there were guys taking shots from the floor, of us in the cage. My hubby put a stop to it and that was the end of it.

I know for a fact that if "peeping Tom" type photos were taken, then I might feel differently about whether or not cameras should be allowed at the resort. But I am a picture person and an avid scrapbooker. I'd be lost without my camera, and I cherish the photos from our vacation! They bring back so many great memories!!!

Hopefully a few creeps won't ruin for the rest of us!

7. Liv & Ren

Liv & Ren Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We have made friends at BBG who were extremely courteous not to post pics that would have made us uncomfortable. But everyone is not as nice as Don and Bethy and our friends. It does place our spouses into an "enforcement" scenario which, how long will it take before the vigilante justice turns physical? We all know the staff does not enforce much. It was just my two cents, but as a concept resort, why not embrace the whole concept? I don't mean nudity or swinging, but with the racy atmosphere and naughty games, etc, I think a no camera policy would be more appropriate. Liv

8. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We have always taken lots of pics while at BBG especially around the sexy pool. We have never taken pictures of the shows at night if they were too revealing. Our photos have never been added to online sites or shown to others outside of close friends. We seperate our pics so that there are two sets. Those that we share with others and a set that only we see. We occasionally pull these photos up just to remember our trips and remind us of why we love this place. I'm sure from some of the lurkers we have seen there that our pics (some inappropiate) have shown up somewhere. We still enjoy the atmosphere and will continue going back. We do hope we can continue to takes pics for our own use. We would never post pics that would make others uncomfortable.

9. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I read posts like these every couple of months. It is just my opinion that having a no camera policy at Temptations would not prevent pictures from ending up on the internet. With technology as it is, concerns about pictures on the internet should not be the point and shoot cameras that we all bring on vacation. Experience has shown over and over again that it is not the normal visitor to TTR posting provocative pictures. If someone wants to take pictures of nude people bad enough they will get them. After all the years of being on this site and visiting BBG the only people I have heard of who had REAL problems because of pictures were a couple that posted their own pictures.

If you take your clothes off someone will take your picture. If you lose sleep over this issue then don't take your clothes off. My wife has been known to lose articles of clothing during different resort activities. I am sure there are photographs of her floating around. It is highly doubtful and odds are we (or family/friends) will never come upon those pictures. When we do I suspect they will be slightly out of focus, grainy and just one more picture of a drunk (nice looking) 40+ woman having a good time.

I am always reminding her, “For gosh sakes at least wear your sunglasses and hat.”

Cal

10. jkmrtv

jkmrtv Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well said Cal :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice