WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NO PICTURES RULE IN NICE SHOES???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mike & Marnel, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Mike & Marnel

Mike & Marnel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No pictures were allowed the 1st year we went, which we think helped the shows. Pictures were being taken over New Years in the Alternative Bar where the shows were held during Nice Shoes construction. In todays world your picture can end up all over the net!! Don't know about everyone else but we could do without that.

2. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What contests was going on while pics were being taken. Anything that had nudity was the only things that was no pics in the past.

3. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    When we made it to the lingere contest last Feb, there were a bazillion flashes going off during the event from start (when Alejandra came out topless) to finish.

Didn't think much of it, even snapped a few on my phone.

4. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they've relaxed the rules to make people feel more included.... we found that out when the anything goes contest allowed people to stay that didn't want to participate.

It was annoying as hell because most of them were on our team

5. seattletnt

seattletnt Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, I'm not liking this! Anything goes was the most surreal experience for me last April. I was a BBG virgin & the team captain for our side. Little did I know...the fact that it only lives in my memory & no one has pictures is perfect. I loved seeing the non-participators bashfully head out. As they should. Sounds like there are going to be a lot of wild people vacationing at TTR this April. Hopefully "The Quest" is as cool as last year! :thumbsup:

6. tonyrukuz

tonyrukuz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    i was their in the begiining of jan and if it wasnt for my friends enforcing the no picture rule(thanks tim and rob), nothing would have been done about it!!my girlfriend is very conscience about removing her top because of fear where these pics may end up..if there was something enforced to protect the people involved i agree that we would all have a more relaxed and open vacation.. i am guilty of taking pics of events at bbg but also have the respect the the parties involved before i do so... in my opinion if bbg were to enforce a no pic rule when events take place it would allow a more care free and enjoyable enviroment for guests to participate in. i love my pics but if it means that guests would be willing to let loose a little more not having camera's around than im all for it..

7. tonyrukuz

tonyrukuz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    imagine how much more would participate knowing they didnt have to worry about there picture ending up on facebook!!!

8. Krissy Falker

Krissy Falker Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lalo used to close up the old Nice Shoes! That was great since on my first anything goes. Anything went. I ended up stripping butt naked and winning the womens legs contest with the help of my female buddy.

Funny thing was one lady left complaining because she was appalled at my actions with another girl. Oh well.

They also had a biggest willy part where I held two "members" and judged them for size.

Don't think I want those Pix on XTube

Krissy :shock:

9. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it's respect ... and we have to all stand up as a group when we're there and say NO.

I didn't care but I know that it bothered some people so that's when it bothers me. I'd rather let people in that won't participate than the creapy ones that are taking pics....

Nat won the best legs contest the first time we were there but I don't think she would have done it if there were flashes going off all over the place

10. smee17

smee17 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    care to explain the anything goes contest?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice