what happened to el pueblito?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Mar 2, 2008.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i guess this place never reopened. in the spring of 2006 they were actually attempting to book for that season.

i have some fond memories of that dump :D

2. Resortman

Resortman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    probably insurance reasons. they need to get that wreck torn down. Hell, the place was bad 8 years ago! i'd assume a selloff of the property is coming.

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    never re-opened after Wilma!

4. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think it was open for like a month during sb 06 cuz i met a few girls stayin there, omg it looked like a ghost town and that hotel from revenge of the nerds 2 where the nerds are forced to stay after they get kicked out of their original hotel

5. Stewart

Stewart Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i stayed at the crown paradise club which is next to it and have pictures of it only from the outside(phone camera was to fuzz to get pictures from when i went in) and it will never open up again without major renovations. their is no windows, foundation is cracked, and it is a graffiti paradise. i will upload pictures soon.

6. Stewart

Stewart Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    istayed at the crown paradise club which is next to it and have pictures of it only from the outside(phone camera was to fuzz to get pictures from when i went in) and it will never open up again without major renovations. their is no windows, foundation is cracked, and it is a graffiti paradise. i will upload pictures soon. email me at stewartsathoff@monroe.k12.wi.us

7. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it went out of business after the management and employees ran off with chaz and fletchsters personal property, what a bunch of dicks, i heard they got screwed at that hotel because the employees were thieves and stole their luggage, poor dudes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice