What do you take when you go out at night?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BagOfSand, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I use an expired drivers license that I never turned it so if I happen to lose it or it gets stolen no big deal.

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah that is a good idea Karen..

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't always take my ID out with me but one morning (about 6am) Dany and I were walking through his neighborhood and I realized that there was not a single person (other than Dany) on the face of the earth who knew where I was at that time.

My friends were back at BBG and knew I was with Dany but since it was his day off if something happened to us they wouldn't even miss me until the following day.

I mentioned it to Dany and he had a cow. Gave me a huge lecture about all the things that could happen and how unsafe it was not to have any form of ID on me.

I haven't left BBG without my ID since.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah very true...Something as simple as being away form the hotel during the day for a tour or osmething

5. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good point about id
    i take my phone so i can see what time it is (i dont like watches!) my camera and money, also liquid nurofen and my asthma medicine incase i dont go home for ages

6. d2k

d2k Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wallet and phone/camera

7. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes,it happened to me onm the first night..was a nightmare.Take it from someone who learnt a lesson.When you get to your hotel,lock your passport in the safe & other items of good value..for the first night,take about $50 out with ya & see if that's enough.Try & get one of those student city bracelets which gets you into clubs on different night,free drinkin sessions..i think u pay about $150 but it's worth it.
    Losing your wallet in cancun is not cool nor a good feeling..

8. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Pack a chainsaw... WHAT! So come and get it.

9. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    breathalyser and dollar bills

10. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cash, Driver's License & digital camera so the next day I can see what stupid things I did the night before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice