What do you do to get inshape for a stay at temptation?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hedoshedo, Jan 15, 2008.

1. funlover

funlover Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought about buying that program off of TV. 6week body slim down. I have lost a little already, but was wondering if that really worked? I am trying to give up drinking too- but I want to get ready for all the alcohol!!! Can't wait for the body shots!!!

2. sisro143

sisro143 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Nope.. I actually bought that one. Didn't stick to it. I went about 2-3 weeks. Lost a couple pounds but then couldn't stay away from alcohol and sushi. This 12 week thing I joined is a local ATL boot camp that includes the diet and the personal training. Still not really sticking with the diet but at least I am required to excercise. Also, not sticking with the no alcohol :)

Oooh.. body shots! Count me in!

3. funlover

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seriously life is too short to stay away from the alcohol. I'll take the extra meat on my body!!

4. sisro143

sisro143 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    True, true.. Give me the alcohol! I happen to like my butt :)

5. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After reading a lot of the posts on here I have come up with my own little exercise regeim. I don't have access to a gym, but I do have an exercise bike and some pilates tapes. So I am riding the bike for a minimum of 2 hours a day and then I will alternate between the thighs and buns pilates and the upper body pilates. Have a few small free weight so probably will use those too.

6. hathondo

hathondo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    P90X
    it is a killer work out :D

7. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My body needs a lot of work since the last time I was there.

8. funlover

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been drinking the Diet Coke and Malibu Rum SO GOOD!!!!!! The workouts, well they are kicking my a- - LOL!!!

9. ARomance

ARomance Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought the Carmen Electra strip aerobics dvd which is a lot of fun and a good workout. I don't eat too healthy normally so I am trying to cut out soda and fast food out of my diet for the last 2 months. I get up every morning at 4:30 and work a very physical job so my metabolism is good, I want to be more toned though so I want to start going to the gym, but I leave for TR in 11 days so I better get to it!! Oh yeah, and have lots of sex, it's a fun way to burn calories! ;)

10. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    personally, I need to drop off a few, so I've simply restricted my carb intake (not eliminating it, just reducing it) and I've reduced my portions.

In the past, I was a double quarter pounder for breakfast and lunch kinda guy (with huge dinner portions and seconds on top of that). I would snack on just awful crap throughout the day like 3 or 4 bags of chips (Boulder Canyon Malt Vinegar and Sea Salt chips RAHWK!!!), a couple of candy bars and loads of pop and energy drinks. Now it's water with lemon, and MAYBE one chewy granola bar or something.

I'm dropping off a pound or so a day doing this. Hopefully I'll hit my target by the time we get to TTR so I can compete in a few contests.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice