What do you do to get inshape for a stay at temptation?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hedoshedo, Jan 15, 2008.

1. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know what you mean. I am a work in progress. Super fine in high school, but 3 kids later, one 6 months ago and I am strugglin to pull it all back together. C sections at that, so wicked weasel bikinis are out for me .lol I do have 4 1/2 months before our trip, so I am determined to lose 10 lbs a month. lol we will see how that goes. As long as we have a good time, I don't care. I admire all shapes and sizes. If you have had kids, wider hips are your trophy.lol
    thanks for the words of encouragement tho. preciate it

2. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good points well posted.

Your holidays ( vacations to you lot :lol: )are what you make it and beleive me you'll see many a site there but all ultimately not giving a f*ck and having a good time. Sorry for the crude expression but correct me if I'm wrong :lol: :lol:

Right then.... onto my cosmetically enhanced lobsided nipple story....... :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

3. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I curl this:

[​IMG]

Sadly, tho, it's getting a tad light. I need to get a new bottle... Or maybe a bigger one.

4. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    Yes... we'll have to order up one for you!
    You'd better be pounding them quicker now.. time is wasting :D :D

5. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I prefer to drink something closer to heaven.
    [​IMG]
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I started the old "vacation" diet on Monday. I have 12 weeks from tomorrow to loose what I can. Unfortunatly that means staying away from curling too many bottles of alcohol. :cry: Good news is that I am starting at aprox the same weight as last years trip so I cant be any worse! :cool: AND I have already lost 2.4 pounds.

I am watching what I eat and this weekend will start to workout. I will also get a very good base tan starting about 8 weeks before (I am PALE!).

7. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Trying to lose some pounds but it's tough... I'm down 2#...LOL... Watching what i eat. I think i need to join a gym...LOL... Too cold to excerise outdoor right now...LOL.... :D

8. chevitz1

chevitz1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We step up the workouts and diets. We're less then 7 weeks out. I started really hitting the gym harder 2 weeks ago and have kicked the diet into high gear too. I really try to eat leaner and cut calories.....but here's my dilema....that sounds good and all but I also have to get the tolerance up as well so cutting calories doesn't go well because I tend to drink a lot of tequila, bacardi, and beer!!! Just a few of my favorites. When it comes down to it...I'd rather be well trained in the drinking arena and ready to party all day and all night!!

9. jeffNalisa

jeffNalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    We are 3 months out and my wife has just started to resume her strict diet and training so that the micro-kittens fit as well as they did last year :clap: I just started to increase the intensity and slowly cut the calories. I always fluxtuate 10 or so pounds which I can lose in a few weeks. While we will not be at Temp, we hope to meet out at one of the clubs ( we're thinking Basic on Wed I believe) as well as the booze cruise if there happens to be one that week.

10. sisro143

sisro143 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm doing some of the same stuff as anyone else. I joined a 12 week Boot Camp (just in time for my trip). Lots of chicken, fish, and veggies. NO ALCOHOL (AAH!) So let me go ahead and apologize if I am the "one drink and shes drunk" girl bc I will be going with no booze for almost three months. I'm also working out with a trainer three times a week just so I am required to excercise. But once I'm there...non-stop partying! Can't wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice