What do you do to get inshape for a stay at temptation?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hedoshedo, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I normally drink four bottle's of vodka then have five wanks a day for the two months prior to arriving at Temptation .

To top it top it off, two weeks prior to my arrival I'll have a huge pair of plastic comedy breasts surgically implanted and have the corners of my mouth attached to my ears using a newly developed invisable nylon to give myself the permanent grin like expression that I seem to notice others wearing round the pool with similar impalnts. :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't forget your liquids :!:
    :beergone:

3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On top of my normal preparations ( previoiusly itemised on this thread )I'm thinking about furthering my attempts to get in Temptations shape this year by having one ear lobe weighted heavier than the other in order to give my head that grinning tilting look in order to accentuate my implants to all and sundry gawping on ( in admeration I presume like everyone else ) arround the sexy pool.

I'm also thinkinging about having pebbles surgically attached to the underside of the heels of my feet, therefore making me walk around the sexy pool on tippy toes, grinning to the sun whilst everyone acknowledges how much effort and coin it has taken for me to look this good.

Am I going too far and will I blend in again this year, please advise.

I'm still undecided on what to wear for evening meals and breakfast yet this year. Been from Europe we just normally walk around our resorts from dawn till dusk with the lot hanging out and no one bats an eye lid ( apart from the Germans, there a bunch of jealous bastards and as soon as your backs turned will invade your sunlounger and declare your towel as property of the third reich, they never learn not to start what they cant finish do they those blonde sausage munching bavarian types' :lol: :lol: :?: :?: ) but I understand some of you Northern Americans ( espcially those from Alaska, Colardo, Toronto, New Mexico and Texas ( 'cos there's no where to hang your gun ) are'nt accustomed to such behaviour 24/7 and may feel either offended , please dont... you will soon be greeted by the worlds supply of images that will promptley take your mind off feeling inadequately attired ( and stop you from drifting off to thoughts back home and worrying over how deep is the snow or who's feeding Champion the wonder horse today ) and you'll blend straight in...hopefully !!

Anyone else getting in Temptations shape like me or have any hints..... :?: :?:

Ian :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ian is warped!! Funny but warped!

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm just trying to make the newbies aware of what awaits them....... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ian :lol: :lol:

6. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

7. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so, are you saying implants are bad? Just wondering. I was starting to feel like I needed to go get a set before my hubby and I came down in June, but if everyone has em, I'm glad mine are real. I will be like a phenomenon there.lol

8. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    plenty of real boobies there :cool:

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No not at all.... just having a laugh at the expence of the badly reconstruted but think thier the dogs bollocks surgically enhanced beautiful people... No malice intended.. :lol: :lol:

Implants look ( and feel :wink: ) fantastic if done properley and are subsequently carried off by someone who doesnt have thier head up their own arse.

But your right, you cant beat the real thing :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol: .

10. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are going to see all sizes, real-fake, firm-not so firm whatever. Same with bodies...there will be some hard bodies there, some not so hard bodies and some larger bodies. Its a place where you can be yourself....or a bit wilder than your normal self. First time we were there we met a lady that had lost 120 lbs and her husband got her the trip as a present. His only request was that she go topless at least once. She let it all hang out and was a hoot. I hope everyone that goes there is going to have a good time and not look down at people for their shape/size.

Its great to share helpful information on getting in shape and being proud of yourself for working hard to look good. I just hope people don't read the board and feel like if they are less than perfect they are going to be ostrasized while on vacation. BTW I am a work in progress...it means a lot more to me right now how I look than it actually will when I get off that plane in Cancun. Then my only worry will be if my husband will go to the bar for me or if I will actually have to get off the lounger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice