What did you think of the Dexter finale?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Bart/Annette, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Tim and Anna

Tim and Anna Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    A possible dexter spinoff is in the works, this was showtimes biggest hit, they left it open for a possible return. Youre telling me you wouldnt be excited to see a dexter movie in the future, maybe he comes to the aid of hannah and his son in Argentina, or maybe a quinn and batista spinoff. Bottom line is, showtime has plenty of options and they wanted to keep as many options open with there biggest hit.

2. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    in that case good!! i did feel like they left it openjfor more or something!!

3. razirazi

razirazi Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think was a commercial closure for the story. Now they can sell books, games and all kind of stuff based on "Dexter is alive".
    In my opinion this series could end with Dexter being shot by a lethal injection. Maybe he would say something during the preparatives of his death.
    I hate it!

4. ggzone

ggzone Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought the last season was a total letdown. not very good compared to other seasons

5. OHcpl

OHcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My thoughts were they left the door wide open to bring the series back in some fashion. No way he can stay away from Harrison nor Hannah, not with the way they pulled him out of his emotional dead zone.I hated that the series ended but hey atleast I still have Shameless because let's face it Showtime's movie lineup really sucks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice