What can you bring onto the public Cancun beaches

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by C-Diddy, Mar 1, 2007.

1. C-Diddy

C-Diddy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you allowed to bring any kind of alcohol onto the public beaches, bottles or cans? I assume you could bring your own cooler and such.

This is a naive question, but what part of the beach will we most likely find "Girls Going Wild"? :? (please say all of it :D )

Also, do any of the clubs have an outdoor dance floor on the beach? Are there any daytime dance clubs on the beach?

5 more days....can't wait

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nope, Nope, and Nope.

Ther eused to be a Beach style bar called Fat Tuedays it has since closed down..

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    you can drink on the beach, coolers are allowed, however, dont leave any trash or cans behind, clean up your mess!! Best place to find anything close to GGW is the Oasis Cancun! Thats where Mtv is setting up shop, LOTS of naked contests there!

4. C-Diddy

C-Diddy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want to send a special thanks to Whdream and CollegeGUY, as you've both answered the majority of my stupid questions. Thanks for taking the time, as well as all other Cancun "veterans".

By reading these boards, I've got Cancun built up in my mind to be some kind of unrealistic, super paradise. :)

I hope it can live up to it's expectations. :cool:

The Sun, The Beach, The Parties, and The Opposite Sex. Sounds like heaven to me!

I guess I've find out, March 6-11.

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    UH it is a super paradise??!? :lol:

Trust me you will havea blast...Just go to the bars and the clubs each night, tour downtown, walk around, go to the markets..Have fun..Meet people,..And it will be the super paradise you have imagined

Oh and you are welcome! :cool:

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    just doing our job, enjoy yourself!!

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    have a good time this is my second time and as you know there wouldnt be a second time for me if it wasnt so amazing the first this year looks to be wilder too/

8. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    very well said!

9. tnohren

tnohren Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can we bring beer bongs on the beach??? and at the oasis... if i remember right they dont give us bottles of corona they give you platic cups with corona filled up outta a keg... is that correct on SB

10. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    most places... even at coco bongo its like that if you're not in the vip section.. only its not corona

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice