What are the best tours to do?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by 4biddenpleasrs, Sep 14, 2006.

1. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been to Chichen Itza and Xcharet (sp) and even though you don't need to leave BBG at all we'd like to take a couple tours.

One of the ones that we were looking at was a speedboat/norkling tour....... Does anyone have any suggestions of tours/excursions that they took that were great?

2. Joel & Paula

Joel & Paula Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    We did the trip to the island across the bay. It is a neat little town. The ride back was alot of fun. Be sure to do the Friday night booze cruise that is a dont miss party!!

3. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My most favorite tour was the pirates lobster dinner cruise. if I remember correctly it was about $65.00usd and lasted about 4 hours. (I believe 6-10 or 7-11)

Believe me when I tell you that you will not stop laughting the entire time. I can't imagine how anyone could ever come off this boat not saying it was well worth the cost. If at least nothing else, check it out and see what you think. Chat with some others who have done it. I think in the end you'd be glad if you took the tour.

4. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    We have done the Jungle tour ,really enjoyed it,well worth the money in my opinion.You get to drive either a small speed boat or a jet ski to the area where you snorkel and then spend time snorkling,then back on the speedboat or jet ski,sorta like 2 for the money.

5. hayes

hayes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I totally agree. We loved the Jungle tour and we took a small boat. You drive out a long ways and we just had a blast, still watch the video!!

6. bncancun

bncancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man there is so much to do.
    Aquaworld offers the Jungle Tour on a kind of jet ski (It´s an outboard moard so the word jet does not apply) It´s fun and you get wet that way.
    I would suggest Isla Mujeres for a day, many companies offer an all day inclusive for around $50usd. Including some of the most incredible snorkeling in the world. Definatley rent a cart and do your own thing while there.
    I really like Xcaret, especially the show at night, it´s awesome.
    A really fun tour to do is to hop on a bus go downtown and walk up Tulum and through Parque de palapas and see the Mayan arts and crafts and then go over to Ave. Yaxchilan and do a little bar hopping and end the night at Sabor Latino for some Salsa, if you can´t dance watching is just as entertaining. :cool:

7. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for the info

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  9. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that's where I saw the Jungle tour.. it looks great.... any booking advice?.. can we safely wait until we get there?

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    You can, but it is a little more expensive than the deal we do with Entertainment Plus. BBG was $55 last time I looked, with EP it's $45 and you can rearrange (or cancel with full refund if 24hrs notice) by making a call to Brants staff from the US who are based locally.

Jungle Tour Link with EP

I don't mind saying I make about $5 per reservation with EP, which is what pays for the board and the site. So if you feel the board has been helpful, booking a tour or a transfer using my links is one way of showing your appreciation. Shameless plug :oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice