What a Trip

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by backs13, Mar 28, 2009.

1. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Well Guys and Gals ,
    I made it back in one piece, What a vacation... I have dial up but I will post some great pictures in a few days of a million people that I met and had drinks with and will continue to stay in touch with... I dont even know where to begin.. This was definately the best vacation Ive taken in a long long time and definately my favorite trip to Temptations by Far.
    My room was ready right on the bottom floor by the sexy pool, perfect for me, as it makes the walk to the bar and the beach a lot quicker and no steps...umm lets see, I was there for 10 days so I ate at all of the restaurants a few times, Village wok 3 times....love me some California rolls ha ha. I honestly never had a bad meal there, Seafoods surf and turf was great, just all the places and the service was great in the restaurants....
    I would honestly like to at least come up with one complaint but I really cant, Im a beer drinking easy to please guy and I just had a great time. Im sure when Starydust gets back she will have some pictures and a good trip report, I met her and her husband and the friends they were with and we manage to pack some fun in on the last few days of my trip...Great times guys, thanks for the fun..
    I met cheribeth for a few minutes, I met my buddy from london there that is on here but says he doesnt post, he and I had a great night of political talks until Daniel called last call and the sun came up, so we switched to water and kept talking...Cheers buddy... I could go on and on about the people I met, I gave out this website in hopes that some will hop on here to keep in touch and plan the next few vacations... some may have signed up already... So I will have to do a follow up on this in a few days as there was way way way to many people I met to name on here without boring the rest of you guys...
    I even managed to hang out with the hotel manager for a few late night chats . ( poor guy had to drink water though ha ha) but we chatted about the staff and the activities guys and gals and the general direction of the hotel and he eased my mind on a lot of issues......That being said, the activities guys and gals were great, they work hard to get you involved and they try to keep you laughing through out their day, and im sure they could even be better if the hotel didnt ask them to tone it down a bit...but great job by those guys....oh and not as much Techno by the pool....THANK GOD..someone must have read the complaints or all of our prayers on here, cuz the techno was very little this time, more remix music.
    Finally the bar staff....my god they work their asses off all day long and keep a smile on their faces while they do it...Most even remembered me by name and knew that after about a keg of beer that I switch to Bacardi and Coke lol...how they do that I have no idea ha ha....Hugo on the beach is amazing, never stops walking and talking to people.....I was truly Happy when some of the staff even came to the Premier room while I was checking out to say Good Bye..... Great people and if you just take the time to talk to them and not treat them like just a bartender, these guys can truly make your vacation a lot better..... Hector, Javier, Daniel, Hugo, Pablo, WII Boy, Lordes, Antonio... I left out a few, but I could name the entire staff...and how Daniel handles the late night drunken , obnoxious people is beyond me, but he does it with a smile ha ha...
    Ok Ill add some pictures when I can, but thats the jist of it, I had the time of my life and met some great friends, The place is great if you accentuate its strong points and not dwell on the minor stuff...

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like an awesome time! :D Cant wait to see the photos!

3. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    Excellent report. you ,amke some great points too. Glad u enjoyed. Leaving tomorrow(sunday) for my 4th year in a rown at BBG/TTR

4. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Awesome, really glad you had a great time. I really believe you make your vacation by your attitude and you seem to have a great one...so I can see how you had such a great vacation.

Hopefully we can meet sometime, until then....cheers!

5. C5xcitmt

C5xcitmt Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the great trip report! Can't wait to see the pics!

6. leeleent

leeleent Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW, thanks for the TR. Glad you had a great vacation. I know the pics will be good too. can't wait to see them.

did you go alone???

7. Bern & Steve

Bern & Steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, it truly sounds like you had an amazing time.

You are right about the staff and their ability to just smile no matter what... it is so nice that you spent time getting to know them and making it a more personal experience.

Sounds like you had late nights and enjoyable mornings...

It seems that traveling alone is not a lonely experience at all... Great Report~

Cheers
    Bern

8. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Terrific trip report...I gotta agree...attitude goes a long way toward making the trip what it is! YOU obviously have one of the best attitudes!!!

Glad you had such a wonderful time and can't wait for the pics!

Cheers,
    Janice

9. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report. You summed up nicely what makes Temptations so special: the atmosphere, the friends you meet, and that amazing staff. Nice job.

Ronald :cool:

10. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    my boy jimmy!!!!!

glad you had a great time - even though you did not get to come in may with us

now that you are back to reality........... :shock:

me and tonya wish you the best in your job search :wink:

rob and t

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice