WHALE SHARKS

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Dive Pro, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Dive Pro

Dive Pro Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE WHALE SHARK SEASON HAS STARTED, THIS LAST WEDNESDAY, OUR GUIDES SPOTTED CLOSE TO 100 OF THEM AND SEVERAL HUGE MANTA RAYS.
    THIS SEASON WILL LAST UNTIL THE LAST DAYS OF AUGUST.
    IT IS AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE.
    IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ON THIS PLEASE ACCESS OUR WEBPAGE. WWW.MANTADIVERS.COM

2. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you allowed to scuba with the whale sharks or are you restricted to snorkeling?

3. Dive Pro

Dive Pro Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Scott. It cannot be done, there are no diving permits, but I can check, if something may be arranged for matters of video and pictures.
    Miguel

4. Medusa

Medusa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whale sharks in Belize

So, from searches, it appears that whale shark snorkling near Hobox does not start this year until May 15, 2008, so my timing of vacation does not fit/(may 07, thru May 14 Cancun and May 15 thru May 18 Akumal)

Any chance of setting up snorkling with whale sharks in Belize, seems the season starts a month eariler? Maybe an overnight tirp?

Thanks, Wayne

5. Island Hopper

Island Hopper Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Miguel,
    My wife and I are heading to Cancun the end of June and want to do the Whale Sharks, she wants to know if there there is a restroom on your boat?

Thanks, Bob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice