Wet N Wild

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by april05, Jul 9, 2008.

1. april05

april05 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know where I can get more information on the wet n wild water park. My family and I will be in Cancun July 24-29 and we are interested in doing the Dolphin Interaction. I have 3 children ages 3, 9 & 12. The price says that admision and and food and drinks are included does this also include the water park?
    Thanks,
    April

2. Susie2595

Susie2595 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I swam with thte dolphins there a few years back and at that time yes, the park and all the water slides, wave pool, ect. were included in the price of the dolphin swim. I think we just paid extra to rent a locker and for an innertube for the lazy river. There arent a lot of waterslides BUT the good thing was that every time I have been there and same with my friends - it has not been crowded...Hope that helps!

3. CancunTom

CancunTom Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Wet & Wild

We live here in Cancun and go to Wet n' Wild every chance we get. The admission now includes all you can eat and drink (hard liquior, beer, wine, and soft drinks). The dolphin area has been completely redone and it's beautiful, but not included with admission. (So the dolphin experience is in addition to admission). It's never crowded. No lines! Get a locker to stow your stuff and maybe rent a inner tube for the lazy river and your good to go!
    Have fun.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Take a look at my website page:
    Swim with Dolphins at Wet and Wild

There are 4 different swim with dolphin options detailed and a video to watch.

Just to clarify entrance to the park is included when you book a dolphin swim, but obviously it doesnt work the other way round i.e. if you just buy the entrance it doesnt include the dolphin swim.

5. Starjm

Starjm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just did it last week and it was fun! Just don't do the big raft water slide unless your rear end has enough padding! I hi my tailbone 3 times on the way down & it still hurts!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice