WERE HERE AND LOVING IT!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sdherman, Feb 3, 2009.

1. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Back home and not loving it! haha , Weather is not too bad, Temptations was great, thanks to Gus and Mel, Mike and Laurie, Mike and Jules< Todd and CRAZY MEG!!!, Holy crap can Meg Party like a rockstar!!!! And shave some serious ass, WOW. PICS loaded and getting set for all meeeee friends!! PS to all, DONT get in a cab when the driver knows NO english, HOLY CRAP, tour of Cancun for 5 dollars and and some serious high blood pressure!!

2. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is that Mr & Mrs Temptation i see above me??????? :bow: I think it is!!!!! I know how tough it was on me when i got back getting the booze out of my system I can only imagine what poor Bob is going through!!!!!!!! LOL Talk about a ROCK STAR!!!!!!!

3. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont forget to vote, LOL. They told Des she gets to pick the pics she wants posted, but I have a feeling that may not be the case :cry: Take care Brother from a different Mother!!!

4. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NO WORRIES!!!!! I got you covered!!!!!!! It is in the BAG! Like we all were ! LOL

5. MisterT

MisterT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve, Is it possible for others to join the booze cruise? We are staying at the Gran Caribe Real from Feb. 15 - 22 and we are interested in enjoying a booze cruise during our vacation.

6. mking

mking Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats funny about the tour of cancun taxi. We left for the airport two hours before the flight. we took backroad and hit major traffic. When we got there they told us the plane was boarded and we were too late. Luckily we talked out way onto the plane. No English = no cab ride... cant wait to see the pics.

7. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not sure I will EVER be able to play darts again without flashbacks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice