We're Back... Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by btodde, Apr 22, 2009.

1. matt and susan

matt and susan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it was great meeting you guys!! wish we would have met up with you a little earlier instead of the last couple days, hopefully we'll all get to go back together again next april!
    let's keep in touch!!

susan and matt

2. sithsister

sithsister Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    I love the pics! It was great meeting you guys! Hopefully we can do this with everybody next April!

3. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great pics! Terry

4. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Greta trip report Todd! We were on the booze cruise w/ you guys. Hell of a good time from what I can remember! Now we're just waiting til next April for a two week'er this time!!
    :roll: Woody (The Woodman) & Sue

5. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Woody, you are back! You need to do a trip report! Terry

6. cancun181

cancun181 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trip Report April '09

Doctor Todde....I have to agree this was a great time! This was our first trip to TTR, but it won't be our last. We met a bunch of you on this forum and when we arrived at the resort it was like meeting up with a bunch of friends for a huge party!!! The funniest thing was Chet dropping his drawers and dancing on the booze cruise!!!! Also a funny thing was when Chet and Ben showed up in the same color shirts!!! We do have photos! At least they did not were matching swimsuits and prance around the pool together!! If you are going to do a booze cruise you have to take Steve's!!! CoCo Bongos was awesome!!! I recommend everyone see it at least once. Taking the bus is quite an experience too. We got on the bus to Market 28, but failed to tell the driver where we were going. He asked if we were going to WalMart. We said Market 28 and he slammed on the brakes opened the door said "get off and go back thata way!" We were about 3-4 blocks away!!!! LMAO It wasn't the Magical Mystery Bus Ride with Chet, but it was a close second!! Besides that we need something to do when we go back! Load the bus, take the beer, and enjoy the ride!!! The people we met will be friends for a lifetime! Anyone you share this experience with understands how great it is! Looking forward to our next trip to TTR! :flash:

7. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Re: Trip Report April '09

I got the picture of Chet dancing in all his glory :lol: ! Anyway the week was great and flew by way too fast. And I agree- definitely one of our better times there. Neat way to do the TR- the link to our tame pix are in our TR (TR April 16-23).
    Ken and Joyce

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice