weird question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by traveltime, Sep 17, 2008.

1. tncouple

tncouple Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    When I read this post I knew you had to be southern and I was right...Good ole Tennessee :)

2. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Well I know every drink that go on the blinder is only sugar !! You can drink them as long as you don't just drink that ! I gt few piña colada last year but I was mixing it with beer with a slip of orange juice ( no stomach burn ) what usually beer to do me! Mixing with water when I eat and I'm felling really good !! Also fiew rum n diète coke. You can try those calorie wise juice they got them a walmart have regular stomach burn so I'm use to it tums are my best friend lol :D

Cranberry is calorie wise But ALOT acid!! And give you stomach burn be away from them!!

How not to be hangover ( I was hangover all weekend sleep 2-3 hours then go work)!

1- I know isn't really nice but you need to Drink on glass one glass of water etc ! To keep you hydrate ( that's why we been hangover don't drink enough water!!

2-eat

3- before you go to bed I take 2 Advil with 2 large glass of water and I try to eat bread or something like that! That's really important because the sugar you drinking will give you the satisfaction that you're full! But you're not!

And 4 don't did like one of my friend did no sunscreen no hat we was drunk by 4 pm lol !

See u there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    How about an apple.......

:daisy:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  4. KScpl

KScpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    A refreshing drink for me is 4oz OJ, 4oz Pineapple J, 1-2oz Appleton Dark Rum.
    Usually 1oz of rum.

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Cold Beer.

It's the "cold" part that's hard to come by sometimes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice