Weekend Plans?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, May 2, 2008.

1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Friday was supposed to be the Mets/Yankees game at Yankee Stadium but it got rained out. I had invited Ivan(Venom from the board) and my friends Greg and Amy. Amy backed out due to the impending storm, Greg made it as well as Ivan. We had about 5 beers waiting for them to announce the rainout, then headed to NYC to meet up with Henry for beer, foosball and wings. I think I got home around 3, made a phone call, passed out around 5...

Saturday was lazy during the day then I headed back in to NYC to meet a bunch of alumni from my school for a cruise around Manhattan on the Circle Line. I'd never done this before, you can't beat it for $25 bucks. What a view! Afterward one of the guys flagged down a limo and 18 of us hit up a bar (Zanzibar) in Manhattan for a couple drinks. I tried to get a hold of BC to meet up for more drinks but he was sleeping. I headed back to CT.

Yesterday was the laziest day of baseball, hockey, basketball, baseball, baseball, movie, etc etc ever.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    sounds like a good weekend!!

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, Ivan = Venom? I didn't know. LOL.

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Friends girlfriends birthday this coming weekend so will be out for some partying yes yes !

5. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah my bad bro, I was out like the gout. I had an uncanny saturday morning shift, and stayed up the night before,..when I got home at 4, I said "Lemme take a lil nap", :lol: next thing I know I missed my whole weekend. There were so many parties. There was a loft part in hoboken I wanted to go to. :evil:

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Friday... went out.

Saturday.... went out

Sunday, recovered ( though at one point new liver would have to be flown in and spent several hours on ebay trying to locate one )

Monday.......... went out for lunch, got home this morning

Today... Took nephew to school, went to cafe for a full english breaky, will be going out later to drown my sorrows ( See Thursday ) .

Wednesday.... Probably going out again as tomorrrow is a big day.

Thursday...... Have bit the bullet and signed up for a new fitness and slimming club, starting today . Realised I had to do this when my nephews hot school teacher and two of his fit young school chums Mum's all commented on how ' Well ' I looked and we all know what the f*ck ' Well ' means dont we.

Friday... Its the weekend, I'll go out.... but half an hour later as I'm on a diet now.

Ian :lol: :lol:

7. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

lol, I thought you would know it was me by the resemblance to my avatar!!!

either way.....you were able to witness the total dominance in skill and superiority in foosball that night. Dennis and I were unstoppable!!!!

8. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was able to witness your total dominance of chickens wings.

9. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no way..... those chix wings kicked my ass. i couldnt finish my half.... Dennis on the other hand..... those wings had about as much of a chance as did our foosball opponents....... non!!!!!

10. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You = plural you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice