Weekend Plans?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, May 2, 2008.

1. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just join a league a small softball leauge for mothers. softball practice if it doesn't rain.

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Came up to Boston earlier today. My boss had extra tickets to the Red Sox vs Brewers game. I sat right in the front row right behind home plate.

[​IMG]

3. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was my sister's 21st this weekend, party was alright, sadly my dad was the most drunk person there, made an ass of himself. So now she's finally old enough to actually drink in the US, crazy laws you have there..... :roll:
    There wasn't many good photos taken.
    I'm going to a club call CQ next weekend with a friend I haven't seen for over a year that I used to work with. That calls for me dressing up the best I can just to get in the door...they're very picky about who actually gets in there.

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    damn henry.... that is amazing!! Very nice picture my friend!! I had a crazy ass weekend with lara. We have some pics, but have to wait until she gets home to send them to me. We are headin to get some mexican food then she is leaving for her 4 hour drive home.....but wow.....we drank up all the alcohol in fort wayne I think hahaha, we did a good cancun reunion thats for sure!! Pics to come tomorrow likely!

6. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes.....we do have some crazy laws here in the states. The sad thing is that now that they have raised the drinking age to 21 in every state, the number of DUI's and alchol related accidents has remained the SAME!!!

There has been NO significant decrease like the bible thumpers claimed there would be.....

I say lower the age back to 18.......

Michelle

8. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The key is education, not prohibition.

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    my god what a drunk weekend!!! Lara and I hit up this mexican place yesterday for lunch...........I ended up having a few drinks....she left and I hit up my place. Then I FINALLY got this call from this HOT ass half korean half american girl, wow!!! Didnt get to bed until 2am today, had to be up at 6 so I am huring, BUT............. WELL worth it!! YEEOOWW!! KnD is so much fun! :lol: :cool:

10. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can you please speak to our government, they're thinking about all these stupid ideas to curb drinking because there have been a few fights and stuff, like not letting people inside after 2am, and rasing drinks taxes by a whole dollar, and so the poor smokers who have to go outside to have a ciggie (coz it's banned inside the clubs since july last year) now can't go back inside anymore and btw the fights only started when they introduced the no smoking in the clubs rule anyway because drunks have to be out on the street with the smokers. And the other issue is that just as many people are on drugs here as drunk some mixing the 2 so they're bouncing off themselves, government fails to register the drugs being problem because they don't profit from it like they do from alcohol taxes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice