Weekend plans

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nerd Dawg, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What is everybody doing this weekend?

Couple of lucky Cc's are in south beach getting no KnD and drinking.

I might go to a DOMINOS company picnic and meet other DOMINOS employees, and maybe get KnD from a girl or two there. Or take the girl from SUBWAY to a DOMINOS picnic. Besides that i dont have anything exciting going on.

how about you guyys and galss

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    have a few ladies coming over tonight to drink with me and my buddy!! Then tomorrow I have a girl coming over, and my sister and her bf are coming over, going to a huge house party! Should be fun!

3. Nerd Dawg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you should mate with these girls

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im a good boy, we will just watch tv and drink water! :roll: :lol:

5. Nerd Dawg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do work! eat Pizza :D

6. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    tomorrow shopping again......GETTING PIZZA!!

then off to cousins leaving party at my buddies a straight up vodka night!!!
    he leaves for the falklands in a week
    so its guna be another messy one!

7. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ah, went out last night with an architecture german guy.. really really tall, 6 feet 4.. 34 years old. parents are american but was born in germany.. and looks like clark kent.. he wanted to see me tomorrow night again. i kinda like him. mature and so cute~

yoga class tonight, then will go to bar 13 to get a drink with a guy friend, strictly friend, he is too young for me, only 24. then we going to dance.. probably going to skip dinner.

sunday, tea time in the morning.. family time, daddy wants to lecture us again.. then will hit to the gym to do some cardio and maybe a nice little steamroom and sauna..

and yes, cancun hunnies, ricey will be in cancun within 2 weeks.. yes baby~ party hard~~

8. AngelaSweden

AngelaSweden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great ight..just had a fight with my bf I just asked him who he was going to hang out with and he's like my buddys..I was thinking DAH..I know but who..just asimple question but he didnt want to say..so he was getting mad hes like why are you asking me all these questions..and I didnt understand why he was getting so upset...he mustve had abad day at work or something because that was silly..so he just went out the door without saying goodbye..nice night on a friday huh?LOL GUYS!? sometimes I dunno....so anyways he is with his friends somewhere and im just at home drinking alone lol...I dont have any friends buuhuu lol. No seriously when I think about it I really dont. I had a best friend for 6 months but I ended my friendship with her and now I really dont have anyone to hang out with...its really sad lol..but still its hard to find good friends..I have friends...but not that I call to etc...that really sucks..at least I have my drink to keep me company tonight LOL.

tomarrow I dunno what we are gonna do. I prolly gonna tan during the day its really hot weather here in Sweden now...

Im gonna do hairextensions again!Cant wait! :bounce: I mean its good to have ur own hair but if u look better with extensions like I do..then I think its ok.

BTW what does guys think about extensions does it bother you guys?

9. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    probably eat out with the extended family tonight

tomorrow, babysit until T gets home...get a new suit in the p.m...maybe also some pool time in the p.m. with the babies :)

Sunday (or Saturday), prep the van for our trip to SA next week...more time with the extended family again.

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tonight, going up to willimantic to my friends place......drinking and watching the premier of SEASON 2 OF MAN VS WILD!!!!! BEAR GRYLLS IS THE F'N MAN!!! and getting drunk and then working tomorrow up at school and then home for fathers day

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice