weekend plans

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by apple, May 31, 2007.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i shall go hear the piano man tmorrow night. saturday is up in the air and saturday im going to driving range again :?

anyone up to anything good?

2. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going to try and teach some mates golf tomorrow down the range, in the evening its football ... england vs brazil ... meeting up with a nice colombian bird i met a while ago :wink:

saturday, probably laze about during the day, undecided what to do at night .. have 2 options ... ex gf's birthday or go out with a mate whose gf wants to hook me up with one of her friends. ..

so i think whatever happens its gonna be very good weekend :p :lol:

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Friday: Prepping for Saturday!!

Saturday: The blowout of the year over at my place.....multi-kegs, rough estimate of about 75-100 heads said they would show up...gonna be INSANE...pics, videos, drunk dials galore....get ready!!

Sunday: Sleeping off the hangover, cleaning up the backyard of bottles, cans and such debris left from said party goers, and then hopefully returning the bottles and cans to make some extra loot

4. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have to take my CFA exam on Saturday so it's going to be a low key weekend. Going to take Lisa to Taiwan next weekend so that should be interesting.

5. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whats a CFA exam? ... you should go out and get hammered after

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chartered Financial Analyst

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartered_Financial_Analyst

Basically, it's for people who want to work in finance and make a shit load of money. I'll probably be up all day Friday studying so I'll be sleeping right after I am done for the reminder of the weekend. :?

7. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Slow weekend. Probably spend a lot of time on the driving range and if the weather holds, try to get in 18 or 36.

8. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    drinking... a lot.

have the phones ready!

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quiet weekend before Vegas next Thursday :bounce: :bounce: , prob just get a curry tonight, watch the England match at home and catch up with whats happening in here.

Laters peeeps :lol:

Ian :lol:

10. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Friday I'm going to go shopping for dresses and ideas for wedding things with Honey's sister..... April 26th will come fast, so I might as well start now! (There's only so much I can do online at 4:30 AM!)

Saturday is my brother's graduation party

Sunday who knows... probably Sam's and other miscellaneous shopping with my honey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice