Weekend Plans OR Easter Plans ???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by whdream, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You shall not covet your neighbor's wife

2. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

the inside was really trendy and very relax, my sister and i went to the spa over there, everyone treated you like royal or something, i felt kinda ackward. the beach was quiet and extremely beautiful, thats why i will stay up in the beach until 3am in the morning, why do you need a hotel room when you can have the whole ocean.. for a whole morning and afternoon we rent a bed near the ocean and just sleep for hours.. the food is okay, kinda pricey. hey can you guys recommend me some good seafood restaurants..

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had Steak + Lobster at Captain Cove which was really good. We were thinking about a day trip to Isla Mujures (where I heard one can get good and cheap seafood) but we never actually made it there.

4. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No big plans, but I'm sure large amounts of alcohol will certainly be consumed. :cool:

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    <------- is in detox...

6. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ADDICT!!! Shall we prepare for an intervention?

8. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    she didn't say rehab

9. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Found these 10 commandmants of beer at http://www.beerchurch.com/
    The Ten Commandments of Beer Church

1. "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
    This means that it is okay to like wine, or whiskey, or what have you, but you must love Beer above all others.
    2. "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image."
    Remember those beer can hats that were vaguely popular back in the 70’s? The hats that were made of macramé and old beer cans? Don’t do that.
    3. "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain."
    No beer bashing. Never say things like, "beer sucks." Also, try to refrain from dissin’ on beers that you yourself would not chose to drink. For instance, you may not like Hamms, but that does not mean it sucks. It simply means that you don’t like it. Someone else does. All beers have their place. Just because it’s place is not in your fridge, that doesn’t mean you should call it names. That creates bad beer karma. An example: Upon first tasting a premium American lager, a famous English humorist once said, "Put it back in the horse!" Not long after that, while adventuring in New Guinea, he found himself stripped naked, lathered in honey, tied to a pole and fed to vicious hordes of fire ants for the amusement of a native tribe. Fire ants go for the "soft" tissue first. Ouch.
    4. "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy."
    There are two reasons why you should not work on Sunday: Hangovers and the NFL.
    5. "Honor thy father and thy mother:"
    I grew up around Seattle. That means my Dad had to choose between being a Rainier man, or a Oly man. My Dad was a Rainier man. I respect that. My Mom sometimes adds a couple pinches of salt to a glass of draught beer. She doesn’t really have a reason, she just likes it that way. That’s cool. And if your parents don’t drink beer, it's okay to pity them as long as you honor them by having a cold one in their name!
    6. "Thou shalt not kill."
    Do not waste beer. We all joke about "party fouls," but truthfully we should morn the loss of a perfectly good beer.
    7. "Thou shalt not commit adultery."
    When considering this commandment, the lessons learned by former President Bill Clinton come to mind. In short, you should never aspire to be President. No job in the world is tougher to do. No job will expose you to such high levels of stress. It therefore follows that no job will make you want a beer more than being President. Also, since beer is easier to obtain when you are a person of such significant power, it is a bizarre twist of fate that being President so seriously hampers your ability to drink freely. Something as simple as drinking a beer in the Oval Office will likely cause a blatantly political and hypocritical outcry of disapproval. You will be forced to humble yourself and apologize to a nation of ungrateful people who likely would have done the exact same thing given the opportunity.
    8. "Thou shalt not steal."
    This one is pretty obvious. Don’t steal someone else’s beer. Always share the last bit in the pitcher evenly. When splitting a 6 pack with someone, don’t drink extra fast just so you can have 4 beers. Respect your fellow human being’s appreciation of beer.
    9. "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor."
    This means that you should always invite, or at least advise, your neighbors when you have a party.
    10. "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, nor anything that is thy neighbor's."
    There is no reason to be jealous of, or to harbor ill will for your neighbor just because he has beer. You can have beer too. Every grocery store and every convenience store has got beer for sale to the public, and you are free to go there and get some beer of your own. However, if your neighbor has a stainless steel Snap-On Beer Fridge, a 42" plasma screen TV, a pair of Lazy Boy recliners, and a urinal in his carpeted garage, nobody will blame you for being jealous.

10. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have a huge Egg hunt scheduled for Saturday at our church...10,000 eggs. The town's population is only 11,000...so this is a huge thing for this area. Lots of cash prize eggs, some even have $100 bills in them. There will be a petting zoo, moon bounces, and pictures with the Easter Bunny.

Kevin's mom and dad are driving up from Texas early Saturday morning and staying through Sunday. They will attend church with us on Sunday monring...Kevin is singing...wish I could sing like he can.

Typical family Easter weekend here.

p.s. Mel Gibson's "Passion of the Christ' would be a more appropriate film than the '10 Commandments' :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice