Weekend is here.......wooohoooooo

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jul 20, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    So what are you all getting into this weekend? Anything special? Tonight, I am sitting in, watching tv! I was going to go out and get hammered, but I need a nice night of sleep! Tomorrow, I have a date!! Yes, me........... I have a date. The girl I have been talking to who looks like angelina jolie, she is coming over to watch movies. Sunday........... laying around all day! Thats my weekend............... what about you crazy people??

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ummm tonight, nothing as im too tired to go anywhere...but that could change.

tomorrow, gym, shopping, dinner and a movie perhaps?

sunday, driving range, stop at my auntshouse for a bit, laundry, you know usual sunday stuff

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yep, my sundays are usually reserved for cleaning and laundry, however tonight Im not doing anything, so I will likely take the time to clean some, since I am having a lady friend over tomorrow! :)

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im gonna watch movies and snooze and get up early and go to gym. im pooped after going to the match last night

woooo for riots and entire football teams getting detained by police...

ole ole ole ole...

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tongiht partyimg it up with the ladies.....Saturday night don't know yet, I may make a random phone call to my friend see if he's busy....
    Sunday is my sisters wedding shower at my house, so bus yday Sunday

6. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wahoo, angie, are u going to take pics, jasonie?

dont do anything too wild okay? haha~~

me, nothing special this weekend.. yoga today, then i will meet up with anthony, my hang out buddy who loves video game and action heros like i do... tomorrow, i'm having tea with sis then gym then not sure what to do yet.. sunday, no idea..

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no, I likely wont take pics. And I will be on my best behavior! She just got out of a serious relationship about a month ago, so...........we have hung out a few times lately, and SHE actually asked ME on a date. We are just going to watch some movies tomorrow, but I asked her to be my date for a wedding i am in 2 weeks from saturday, she said yes. So, I will have pics then!!

8. rice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    jasonie, feels like someone finally can capture your heart.. hehe, so cute~~ have fun~~

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ah lets not go that far!! She is really cool, and I enjoy hanging out with her, but........... Im really not looking to get super serious right now! Who knows......................................take it a day at a time, regardless, I WILL be in cancun alone and likely single this year!

:beergone: :daveandmo:

10. rice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats the spirit.. be ready to party with jasonie~~ ah, i want to see seriously good moves from you~~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice