Weekend is here..........what are you getting into??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Weekend is over for me, didn't do a whole lot, went shopping Saturday and got a dress which I love but I don't a have anywhere to wear it at the moment hopefully something will come up soon. Just went to the movies saturday night and then had an extra dancing practice today..... I had a rager, haha :lol:

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went out Friday :) met a girl saturday but didnt like her too much :lol: and today just chilling

3. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Parklife is this weekend (22nd) in Melbourne, didn't get a ticket coz I wasn't sure if I was working - still not sure actually, my sister is going though.
    She only realised last week that she's going to miss Future Music in March next year and she's not able to go to Summerdayz either so she'll have to make the most of Kiss My Grass.

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pretty much all our summer festivals are now passed and its all home straight for the cold winter and into spring :cool:

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like the looks of that big day out concert they have down there.

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well ended up at the races ( managed to blag free tickets and a lift on a coach party organised by a mates company who had a load of freebies going spare :claphappy: ) .

Muchos money was gambled and muchos money was lost untill Spitfire the wonder horse romped in at 25/1then muhcos more beer was consumed in celebration.

New stand looked brilliant and I think, the highlight of the day was observed when my mate Ritchie was q'ing at the bar and this young bird, ( dressed up like she was going to the ball, long dress, hat on... the works ) thought she'd push in the q infront of him, he told her politely that the q starts at the back to which she just looked at him and told him to shut up when the bloke infront of her, who had just been served turned around and accidently spilt three pints of lager all over her, completely soaking her.... absolutely hilarious, she looked like she'd been pushed into a swimming pool , even her mates fell about on the floor laughing .... So Ritchie then bought the bloke three more pints as a thankyou :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

New stand.
    [​IMG]

There's a horse down there somewhere

[​IMG]

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol:
    I was in town on a friday night and there was plenty of wannabe posh women roaming the bars.

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wannabe Posh is also the name of a horse that ran on ladies day at Donny last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though I hate bad manners and gobby young women who think that cos there 1) Female 2) fit 3) think that there the dogs bollocks they can do what ever they want and she seriously got her comeuppance. You could have heard half the stadium laughing over in Cancun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Ian

9. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ooooh I know someone who does that all the time and it drives me crazy!!! My sister!!!! She thinks she's sh!t hot and can do whatever the hell she wants, gets me sooooooo angry.

10. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tim,

I might be going to Parklife on Saturday now (if I don't work) will know Thursday, found out today some of my friends were going, wooooo!!!!!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice