Weekend is here..........what are you getting into??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well this weekend involves tonight going out for my boy jazz's bday getting totally annialated then working the rest of the weekend but

if i fast forward to next weekend im off friday getting my tattoo done then saturday got friends and family coming down for my 21st getting again totally hammered ass drunk and basically going out in style wooooo!!!

and jase your weekend sounds like its guna be sweet man and its cool of you to be doing something like tht for a friend

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    have a good one my brother!! Ya, always have to help friends out when they are in need, besides..........karma is a bitch you know!! haha but i am happy to do it! It just means, phat ass hotel, walking distance to the clubs, FREE open bar...................ya good times! ILL get pics!

3. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and jason one more thing if i ever ever EVER! hear anything about you wanting to settle down and have kids ill officially slap you senseless

damn it i nearly chocked on my cola man! dnt you ever scare me like tht again ok! :mad: :shock: :? :-|

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cant make my mind up, either watch Wednesday away at Preston tomorrow afternoon then go on the lash with the lads in Blackpool ( seaside resort not for from Preston with good/crap/cheesy night life :lol: ) or go to the horse racing to watch the St Ledger in Doncaster.... eitherway Sunday will mean all day recovering :lol: :lol: ..

Ian :lol: :lol:

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tonight going to Celebrate friends hubby..And watch his band play..Then Saturday who knows..Up in the air so far

6. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    id go with blackpool cant go wrong there. or you can but....who will ever know MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You talking about your ankles again.... :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

PS. Sorry.

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Done it several times already though but never bento the new race course / stand at Donny, but dont want to miss the footy either :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ian :lol: :lol:

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah I didn't mean literally Ian.. :roll: :lol:

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    friend is back from spending 5 months in africa perhaps we shall hang out :p

other than that dunno :-|

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice