Week 8 Trip Report from Mr. and Mrs. Saw

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by work2play, Mar 2, 2013.

1. work2play

work2play Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    First off, if you were not at Patty-o's the first night we arrived, your not going to understand the 'saw' part of this thread. If you were not lucky enough to witness the event, here it is in a nut shell. Scott (we will call him Mr. Saw) seems to like to drink Long Island Ice Tea's. Commonly referred to as Loooonnnngggg Island Ice Tea's. After about 30 of these, Scott will pull out his dance move by moving his hands in front of him in a 'sawing' motion - Hence: The chain saw.

Our trip report will be written by Laura with Mr. Saw by her side: Here goes our week. Seriously, what a fun time. Never, ever have we had so much continuous fun. With each other and with ALL the GREAT people who you have the pleasure of meeting.

Even though the weather was a little cool our first couple of days, we found a great group of friends pool side. First peeps we see is Lennie and Jodie. It was love at first site. LOL. Pool time was fabulous. What could better than laying in a lounge chair, hanging with good friends and a cold beverage whenever and however many you want.

Patty's was THE place for fun! Every night! We had the pleasure of meeting Laurie & Jeff, Wendy and Matt, Chris and Gord, Jen and Tom, Jim and Angie and Jason & Kristin. We met TONS of other great couples...to many to mention. Mardie Gras night was fun. Funnier for Scott as he came equipped with beads and wasn't afraid to us them to his advantage. Good job Scott!
    School girl night was an absolute blast! Watching some poor fella get hauled off of Patty-o's in a wheelchair because he was to drunk to walk, was hysterical. Probably wasn't for him however. Especially his ass because security gave him the BIGGEST wedgie hauling him up and down the stairs.
    OMG - what can you say about Steven's Boobs Cruise except for unforgettable!!!! If you haven't gone - GO! Run! Get on it and don't pass go! Chino and Omar are #1. Your hand is never without a drink and your feet don't stop moving to the music. Its total epic fun and for our cruise the phrase 'Where do we go now' will forever been embedded in our brains...thanks Jeff. And to answer that question.....its to your Hotel Room Jeff and Laurie! I also think I still have some infused whip cream in the crack of my ass.

Beach volleyball rocks! Next time I'm going to listen for the whistle when the game starts so I don't get socked in the face with the ball on the first serve. Similar to the bride to be on the Fockers movie when she get's thumped by Gaylord. I toughed it out however and my nose felt better after knowing that Scott tried to take a full on bath in the foot washer by the beach.

Jello Wrestling - I have a feeling next year will be the second annual jello wrestling contest. Let's just hope that Delicious is there to once again show Scott who's boss by giving him the ultimate motor boat experience before flipping him over like a flap jack. One, two, three...your out dude!

lingerie night was.....lets say, to much fun! Tom Collins and I broke up the morning after lingerie night. We are no longer friends. We will be making a trip to Office Max before next years trip to pick up three dozen markers. Having only one did not provide enough ink to write all my wild fantasies on Jeff and Scott's back and ass.
    Side Notes: Five hour energy drinks is a must have (since we don't do do meth) to stay up and party all night and into the next day...and night...and day and night. There is too much fun to be had to waste it on sleep. We got sick of the food so leaving the resort for other food options will defiantly be on our agenda next year. We went to TTR anticipating a great time and it far met our expectations. It was fun, exciting, adventurous, crazy, wild, and sexy.

We WILL be back, without a doubt. To think of having to wait a whole year before we see our week 8 crew is a brutal thought.

Rock on!
    Laura and Scott
    The Saw's

2. sfxcouple

sfxcouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was awesome meeting you two! And engaging in drunken shenanigans :)

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Great to hear U both had a BLAST!!!

4. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    "School girl night was an absolute blast! Watching some poor fella get hauled off of Patty-o's in a wheelchair because he was to drunk to walk, was hysterical. Probably wasn't for him however. Especially his ass because security gave him the BIGGEST wedgie hauling him up and down the stairs."

LOL ah, drunk watch, my favourite way to end the day.
    :daisy:

5. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Glad you had a blast. Love Lennie and Jodi too. thanks for the trip report.

6. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    2nd trip

well apr may still have room 4 u ! labour day is always good and we maybe try out halloween also no need to wait a year we never do :banghead:

7. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Yay glad you had a blast!!!

8. Saywhn

Saywhn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Great trip report...north or south Ogden?

9. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Great report, guys. What an epic trip we had!

Make sure when you bring those markers next year they are not of the permanent variety. Much like a drunken decision to get a bad tattoo, there were consequences the next day. Especially when it's on your ass, and everyone wants to have a look-see.

You've got a year to reconcile with Tom Collins. For now, you probably just need some time apart. I have no doubt I will see you grabbing him with both hands next year on lingerie night!

10. CandyCookiesCake

CandyCookiesCake Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I must say I agree jeff. Those markets were hard to scrub off. Lol! - but fun to see the next day. :)

Great report! Neat running into yous at the airport. Hopefully you were able to get on an airplane! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice