Week 8 Trip Report 2014 (way overdue)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by 1st_Mate, Mar 15, 2014.

1. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Quince! It was so nice to see you again and I am glad we were able to chat. Hope all is well!

2. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Thanks for the trip report..........lol sounds so familar.

3. TylerandKelly

TylerandKelly Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Thanks for the report now i can kind of even remember the trip there were a few fuzzy nights. Cant wait till next feb.

4. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0

Mrs. ATM and I are laughing our asses off reading this account of how we met you! She's can get a little scrappy after a long day of drinking and apparently you were the unfortunate recipient this day. Better you than me, I guess! Anyway, now you know.. if you ever need to go to bed early and want someone to keep an eye on your husband while he dances all night in just his underwear, Mrs. ATM has got your back!

I gotta apologize for this one, too. I don't know why I would make such a comment, but it must have been because I was dumbstruck by your beauty? :liebe011: I am the king of inadvertent backhanded compliments, and I really meant it in a very positive way, but as Laurie will tell you sometimes even with the best of intentions, I say things that will leave the listener scratching their head... "Did he just compliment me, or insult me?" :confused:

Anyway, it was really nice to meet you and your husband and I hope next time around, our trips overlap more (Oct 3-8 for us!)

5. P&B

P&B Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great Review! thanks for sharing, just getting caught up on all the fun I missed! :( and Jeff & Laurie are keeping things in check I see haha I could not make it this year with a couple vegas trips, but on the look out for a long weekend back and would be great to see you guys again!

6. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Awesome TR....Thanks for sharing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice