Week 8 TR

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by 1st_Mate, Mar 3, 2013.

1. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Week 8 was already in full swing when we arrived on Thursday. Upon arrival, our room was not ready. This was our 6th trip and our 1st time not having a room. We have always avoided the time share leeches but we had one who would not give up. It was annoying. I mentioned that after long travel, I just want a room to change and head to the pool. We walked away and started digging through our luggage. He walked up to us and said he was seeing what he could do about the room and voila, a clean Jacuzzi room was available. We still did not commit to a time share meeting. We went to our room, changed and headed to the sexy pool. As I was bending over, in my g string, up behind me is that time share leech. I stood up and he said, “Since I saved you an hour, give me an hour”. UGH…fine. I said a time in a couple days and did not show up. I have no interest in being a Premier member…none and let them know on the survey upon check-out. This was the worst registration we have ever had. He kept saying that as Repeaters, we should get benefits. Anyway, time to get the party started and we did!
    [​IMG]
    We knew we only had one day with several couples so we found them and started catching up. The top came off immediately with the help of a friend. The female only body shot raft was in full swing and the staff was directing body shots on the bar (YES!!). More Week 8 crew started showing up and kisses were the activity of the day. I was the kissing bandit starting in the pool and all the way through lingerie night. [​IMG]We decided to see how many we could get in the Premier only hot tub. I haven’t counted but I bet there were over 20. Pictures captured the event. It was time to get some chow and get ready for lingerie night. While getting ready, the hubby was meeting people at the quiet pool bar and doing shots of tequila. At dinner, he excused himself and vomited, the first time since college. He was hit by the 1st day curse and was not going to make it to lingerie Night. L He encouraged me to go and I found my friends who would “keep an eye” on me. [​IMG]Thank you to the many who watched my every move. You are truly good friends and my night was epic (and I went apeshit). I met more people who would be part of our Week 8 crew and even went swimming with one of the new couples. Several came to check on me, which was awesome. Even those who tipped over in the grass and could not stand up were verbalizing their worry about me. I did lose my room key. It was in the strap of my dress and you can see it inching its way down in a pic that Hot 2 Trot posted. We tried banging on my door but my man was OUT. I went to front desk, told them I lost my key and they handed me a new one. Just like that…no ID required.

On Sunday, 8 to 10 couples decided to go over to Isla and rent golf carts. I am so glad we did this as it was another fun day. [​IMG]I I am especially glad as the next day was the Boobs Cruise and we woke up to a very windy but sunny hot day. We decided to skip the trip and luckily we did. It was a quiet cruise as many were throwing up in their cups and could not move due to the waves. The mayor told me they contemplated not going because of the wind. Those who know me told me that we made a good decision. Maybe next year.

On Monday, Exotic racing brought a car out and we took a few pictures with the Mercedes.[​IMG]

Every single day, the weather was hot and sunny. One afternoon, it rained for about 10 minutes. It was warm and felt good. After the downpour, it became nice again. On our day of departure, it started raining and the locals said it was set in for about the next three to four days.

The food was the same as last year. I know I am in the minority, but the buffet food sucks to me. I lost 6 lbs on the trip. I enjoy eating lunch at the Tex Mex, though but not everyone wants to take the time to do that. There is always cucumbers. The Asian is good and we had an excellent bottle of wine. Thanks, Sunnlover!

We had a white men’s shirt night. I wore a pretty frilly bra and mesh panties that were quickly confiscated by the Mayor. He had an armful of pretty undergarments. I was glad to lose those as wearing those shirts was hot especially when dancing. I wish I could post a pic of the looks of men who did not know what was going on….the appreciation on their faces was priceless. I do not see the sexiness in it. It is definitely a guy thing.

We skipped the school girl night. We wore cute dresses instead and went to the big balcony to play Twister. I have not played since I was a kid and it is a little different as an adult in a club dress. One of our LOL moments is when Tim mooned the window by the balcony. The look on the guys face walking past was pure disgust and his woman was laughing. Five seconds later they came back with a large camera. Got to love TTR!!
    We skip having Internet or phone all week which is amazing. We only watch channel 12 and you know what that does for most couples. TTR is awesome for keeping the fires burning all year long.

Overall, it was a fantastic week. The weather was amazing. We made new friends and hung out with old friends. There are so many that made our week fun that it would be hard to name everyone but here goes……Troy, Joyce, Mark, Laura, Steve, Julie, Tim, Joelyn, Lenni, Jodi, Jason,Bill, Chris, Scott, Laurie, Ryan, Jess, Dave, Audrey, Pat, Michelle, Pierre, Gary, Marlene, Todd, Christy, badinfluence and I know I met many others as that is what I do so thanks to all the FUN people who always make our vacation awesome.

If anyone else has pics of us, please share. We are so bad about taking pics or worried maybe. Thanks!!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Thanks for the trip report, probably best to make judgement on the things you did do rather than the things you didn't though.

For the Boobs Cruise on the 17th around 4 people out of 46 were sick, so I wouldnt call it "many". The weather improved throughout the day (snorkeling wasn't even cancelled) and was much better on the island than it was at the resort.

3. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Only 19 in the picture, 20 with Jodie taking the shot but I recall 27 as you can't see everyone in the picture on the bottom left side lol, not to mention Bill & Chris' balcony show only a few feet away.

[​IMG]

Thank god all the nipplage is covered... thanks to Ryan & Mark

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I was with you until you lost 6 lbs. I can only wish. Glad you had fun.

5. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    It was a windy day thankfully cause it was also 40 degrees out, the hottest we had while there and we didn't notice with the wind. The water wasn't choppy as much as it was wavey.

Ladies and gentle the captain say to put on your seat belts lol.

The captain of the ship has some serious skills when it came to docking the boat too. He used the wind and two engines with no bow thrusters, one going forward and one in reverse to get that ship docked, and quickly too. Many on board who own boats of various sizes were all in aww on his skills, this guy knows what he is doing!!!

Even funnier was watching Chino and the DJ crew trying to get the music equipment off board without going swimming. Close call!!!

Video of Docking Skills
    [media=youtube]l7iD1QRTbEc[/media]&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Oh the 25th Feb cruise. I thought the OP was referring to the cruise on the 17th. Yes, it was windy that day, still not much seasickness on the boat though.

7. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    I was referring to the cruise on the 25th. Most of my friends know that I suffer from catamaran nausea and I had reports from many that it was a very windy day. Several told me that people were throwing up in their cups and no one was able to snorkle. I was just trying to explain why I did not go on the cruise. I was not judging anything except the weather. I very much want to go on the cruise. Someday, I will go when the seas are like glass.

8. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Wow Lenni, I thought it was windy when we went out on the 20th! That video makes our day seem calm in comparison.

Not as sad I missed that one now... even though I never got seasick, I did have boat-rocking syndrome for probably 48 hours after the cruise ended. Totally worth it, though!

9. sfxcouple

sfxcouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd agree on the cruise on the 25th. It was still fun but not really as a crazy party. Still worth hanging out with Omar and Chino though :)

10. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Yeah me too. I was dancing at the sports pool after getting off the boat and the ground was moving for both Jodie and I. Even the next day mid afternoon I as still feeling it from time to time, just another crazy fun cruise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice